cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Not sure if was reported yet, but found a broken variable use in 0.1.1. When talking to the boss on the first Monday (bold/underline added by me for emphasis). I changed the wife's default name (as you can see earlier in the sentence):

"I think my clubbing days are pretty much behind me, but I'll see what Alexis thinks about it." Don't want to just completely turn down the boss, but this should get him off my back for now. I can blame it on $wifefirst if I decide not to go.

Edit: Attached screengrab of the line.

Last edited:

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Satisfaction never went up if loving couple?
Same thing I've noticed as well. I've had it seemingly rarely randomly go up 1 point, but more often than not it usually goes down by 1 or 2 points each day. Haven't found anything in particular that causes it to go up predictably... not massages, nor helping with dinner, nor helping clean up after dinner, nor taking out for lunch/dinner, nor giving her roses (only raises love to 100 then they do nothing), nor watching any of the TV shows (even if they were good, just increases arousal), nor talking about her day/book.

Some of the clips she during the work day, where she complains about "me" not cleaning up behind myself, and on those days it regularly goes down a couple of points. The best I've gotten it to 62/100 for just one day, and that was on the day I spoke about our relationship. From there's been a pretty steady decline balancing a number of 'no change' days and drops where it's down to 53 or 54/100 if I remember correctly.

The first day I went with the option for her to sleep around and not me, it's been steadily climbing, even on days when she complains about me not cleaning up behind myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nope, it will launch a few days after the relationship talk while the Husband is working. It is available on the Open or Other People paths.
I was happy to see it's also open on the monogamous (wife cheating) path, intentionally or not. Wife satisfaction at zero with love at 100, about a week or so after Brian's visit. Both Cuckold and Interracial kinks observed by wife of husband's search history. Husband has the option to research "cheating" right after the wife's hook-up, but I think that's the last of the progress at that point.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Same thing I've noticed as well. I've had it seemingly rarely randomly go up 1 point, but more often than not it usually goes down by 1 or 2 points each day. Haven't found anything in particular that causes it to go up predictably... not massages, nor helping with dinner, nor helping clean up after dinner, nor taking out for lunch/dinner, nor giving her roses (only raises love to 100 then they do nothing), nor watching any of the TV shows (even if they were good, just increases arousal), nor talking about her day/book.

Some of the clips she during the work day, where she complains about "me" not cleaning up behind myself, and on those days it regularly goes down a couple of points. The best I've gotten it to 62/100 for just one day, and that was on the day I spoke about our relationship. From there's been a pretty steady decline balancing a number of 'no change' days and drops where it's down to 53 or 54/100 if I remember correctly.

The first day I went with the option for her to sleep around and not me, it's been steadily climbing, even on days when she complains about me not cleaning up behind myself.
Satisfaction is tied directly to her Arousal. If the Husband makes her cum, Satisfaction stays the same, even with high Arousal. If the Husband does not make her cum, Satisfaction will go down based on how high her Arousal (unfulfilled) gets. But if her Arousal is kept low---whether by Husband or even if by someone else---her Satisfaction will go up little by little.

All the Romantic actions you mentioned in your first paragraph affect the Love more than anything else.

But that being said, the calculations/methods that I am using right now may be adjusted as I get more player feedback and add more events, etc., in order to keep everything more balanced. I had to do this a couple of times with In Her Own Hands. No amount of conceptualization or testing can substitute for direct player feedback.

(And the complaining about cleaning up behind yourself is not game-significant. Don't read to much into it.)

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Well I played In Her Own Hands and generally liked that game so I can guess where this is going.
An idea: There's not a whole lot to do as her husband due to there not being a lot of avenues available.
Could you be persuaded to give the player a bit of control over her?
Just so you can choose what she does while he is at work?
For example go for a run/gym/shopping/etc and then depending on her stats an event happens?
Nothing major of course, no "GO CHEAT" button.
Because right now you can play and she often only does the dishes etc.

Yes that fills the game but is really tiresome because essentially nothing happens often for weeks.
Yes that's realistic but uh, what's next, doing taxes? :D

Also I would restructure going out for a drink/club(I guess that is coming)/etc. (essentially all outside activities)
It should be handled the same way going to work is handled.
So you get an insight into what she does while he's gone.
That way you can get to the naughty stuff easier.

It would also be a bit better story telling wise.
He calls his friends, they go out for drinks, she meanwhile does something on her own that brings the story forward.
Perhaps calls her own friends etc.

If you handle it always like that you can do great story telling.
Including holiday or work trips.

Also perhaps structure the folder a bit... better.
Everything packed into one folder is horrible from my POV.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Satisfaction is tied directly to her Arousal. If the Husband makes her cum, Satisfaction stays the same, even with high Arousal. If the Husband does not make her cum, Satisfaction will go down based on how high her Arousal (unfulfilled) gets. But if her Arousal is kept low---whether by Husband or even if by someone else---her Satisfaction will go up little by little.

All the Romantic actions you mentioned in your first paragraph affect the Love more than anything else.

But that being said, the calculations/methods that I am using right now may be adjusted as I get more player feedback and add more events, etc., in order to keep everything more balanced. I had to do this a couple of times with In Her Own Hands. No amount of conceptualization or testing can substitute for direct player feedback.

(And the complaining about cleaning up behind yourself is not game-significant. Don't read to much into it.)
Any hints on the swinger event with the other couple, many things happen organically but this one doesn't even show a hint, is this connected with the boss calling you to the club?

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
Ahhh ok. So my attempt to "store" up her arousal over a couple of days is what's been backfiring then. It can go up to 100-150 during a day or about 200-250 over the course of two days. Then she usually grabs me when I go into the room at night with her or while watching TV with her, or going to dinner with her. I found I was being shot down a lot less often when it was up higher versus lower. I had perhaps incorrectly assumed that then taking her down to 0 arousal (from 200 or 250 every couple of days) through eating her out for about 7-10+ orgasms and then 5-7 more orgasms with various sex positions would provide a large increase, but even some of those days it may only go up 1 point, one day it even dropped by a point. Guess I was trying to be too devious for my own good. :p I'll have to give the opposite a try, and see if I can get shot down less.

It's great there's a lot of ways to increase love, happiness, and respect (currently 100, 92, and 88 in my 'fix the relationship route'), it would be nice to see a couple of additional ways to help her be satisfied with the relationship (currently at 49), or perhaps to have the 'love' and/or 'respect' and/or 'happiness' numbers act as modifiers to weight to the satisfaction daily changes. As they drop it would be natural to assume her satisfaction in the relationship would drop, and vice versa if the first numbers go up.

Also, I found the roses weighed, very, very heavily in the love increase. I bought a dozen on Day 1, and giving her one each day she was at 100 love on day 5. That seems a tad quick for a $15 investment, seeing as you start with just over $5k in the bank.

I'm a big fan of IHOH and this game, and as it grows and new areas are added it'll only get better.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
I'm getting a error when i go to work and then meanwhile..... 1707365556744.png
tried back tracking, reload, and mega link but same error... anyone have an idea of what i'm doing wrong or how i can fix this? any help would be very appreciated! thanks. v/r Diego

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
I'm getting a error when i go to work and then meanwhile..... View attachment 3336050
tried back tracking, reload, and mega link but same error... anyone have an idea of what i'm doing wrong or how i can fix this? any help would be very appreciated! thanks. v/r Diego
Delete the first download you did and then download the mega one worked for me

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
I'm getting a error when i go to work and then meanwhile..... View attachment 3336050
I downloaded the Mega link last night, from Page 1, and no issues on my end. If that's the one you've downloaded, that's a good question. As per above, did you extract the one over the other? If so you may have two HTML files in the folder, make sure you load the right one.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Are you using an old save? I believe that is from the FuckR app. You may just have to start from the beginning.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Are you using an old save? I believe that is from the FuckR app. You may just have to start from the beginning.
i was using a old save... will try downloading a new mega link file.. if that doesn't work, then new game it is. oh well, its a good game so i guess restart is not that bad! thanks all. v/r Diego

update: crapped out again. starting over. fortunately its a good game! thanks for the advice

Last edited:

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
So I do like the game but my biggest gripe honestly is the lack of any dialogue during sex scenes. One of my favorite parts of In Her Own Hands was the dialogue during the non-controllable sex scenes AND during the controllable ones. It's something that I think is really lacking in this game. Overall though I am enjoying it.

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
Started the game from beginning after downloading the latest update. For some reason I can't get the cuckold category on the sexy videos on my laptop? Btw, Is there any actual content after Bryan moves away? Wife gets fucked in massage, masturbates with black dildo and in the shower with white one, goes to gym but not visiting the guys in 3rd floor or am I just not waiting enough?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes