dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Started the game from beginning after downloading the latest update. For some reason I can't get the cuckold category on the sexy videos on my laptop? Btw, Is there any actual content after Bryan moves away? Wife gets fucked in massage, masturbates with black dildo and in the shower with white one, goes to gym but not visiting the guys in 3rd floor or am I just not waiting enough?
Did you have the initial talk with your wife, research ways to spice up sex life and then research cuckolding and open relationship options before having the second sex/relationship talk with her? It doesn't become available until you do those initial research steps.

For Fuckr, which path did you select with your wife if youv'e had the second talk?

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So I do like the game but my biggest gripe honestly is the lack of any dialogue during sex scenes. One of my favorite parts of In Her Own Hands was the dialogue during the non-controllable sex scenes AND during the controllable ones. It's something that I think is really lacking in this game. Overall though I am enjoying it.
This will be added, probably not to the same extent as in IHOH but some will be added over time. This time around it is just me, where I used to have a writer and I did just the coding for IHOH. I just have to find the right balance----we want some dialoguee but not too much!

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Started the game from beginning after downloading the latest update. For some reason I can't get the cuckold category on the sexy videos on my laptop? Btw, Is there any actual content after Bryan moves away? Wife gets fucked in massage, masturbates with black dildo and in the shower with white one, goes to gym but not visiting the guys in 3rd floor or am I just not waiting enough?
Also, check the "Just the Tip" page. If there are any question marks left (that don't say the scene is unavailable on the current path), then you might still have some more scenes. If not, then there may not be anything else. The game isn't fully linear, so some scenes can happen in different orders.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
OK, so, there's no option to cheat with Brian, even though she keeps grabbing his junk and asking Brian to keep it a secret?
You have to be on the open or cuck path for that? Unfortunate.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InTheirOwnHands-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
There are three routes in game according to the written text, make the marriage work, consensual sharing, and cuck.
Only issue is the games media is 99% your wife getting blacked, if you choose any other option you get the same few dozen fairly boring images each night in an otherwise totally lifeless click dozens of times to move around your house and waste time routine.

Also if you don't spam the back button to hope for RNG, your wife will leave you, its NOT down to your choices, you can't choose to initiate sex that actually satisfies her, if you try seduce her you get a quicky that doesn't fill that requirement and you loose 10 of her "satisfaction" points and 3 happyness. Instead you need to try spam entering the bathroom when she showers or talking/massaging in the bedroom in vain hope she initiates the actual sex minigame, and when you complete it (in theory shee needs to have an orgasm to "win", but normally she will come like 20 times while you wait for your bar to fill) she will rewardingly not loose points! Thats right, you don't actually get her to increase stats, she just doesn't hate you less. The same applies to what your wife does during the day, if she has encounters that progress certain NTR routes is complete luck, so your either going to spam the back button to get those scenes or avoid them.

So right at the moment (and with no indication on what content is added in future) play this game or don't depending on if BBC is your kink and just ignore the other tags, they exist only as a bare skeleton for conveying the other more effectively.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Played it a bit but, as I mentioned originally it's early days but a couple of comments:
1. In the 1st chat Jenny said she's unhappy with their sex life and she'd know that way back in reality. Seems like she's led him on as she had much more experience than she let on so she'd have known about this before agreeing to get married. This doesn't seem very 'loving', more selfish.
2. I get that if Christian always talks about his day that'd not go down well with Jenny but if it's balanced and she expects him to show interest in her she should do the same. I.E. He just talks about himself - she gets annoyed but if he asks about her day she should end her response by asking him about his or it's one-sided.
Therefore, as a personal opinion I'd think she's selfish and I know I'd soon get fed up and that'd probably be the end and I'd leave and find someone who'd appreciate/love me in return for my love and affection etc.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are three routes in game according to the written text, make the marriage work, consensual sharing, and cuck.
Only issue is the games media is 99% your wife getting blacked, if you choose any other option you get the same few dozen fairly boring images each night in an otherwise totally lifeless click dozens of times to move around your house and waste time routine.

Also if you don't spam the back button to hope for RNG, your wife will leave you, its NOT down to your choices, you can't choose to initiate sex that actually satisfies her, if you try seduce her you get a quicky that doesn't fill that requirement and you loose 10 of her "satisfaction" points and 3 happyness. Instead you need to try spam entering the bathroom when she showers or talking/massaging in the bedroom in vain hope she initiates the actual sex minigame, and when you complete it (in theory shee needs to have an orgasm to "win", but normally she will come like 20 times while you wait for your bar to fill) she will rewardingly not loose points! Thats right, you don't actually get her to increase stats, she just doesn't hate you less. The same applies to what your wife does during the day, if she has encounters that progress certain NTR routes is complete luck, so your either going to spam the back button to get those scenes or avoid them.

So right at the moment (and with no indication on what content is added in future) play this game or don't depending on if BBC is your kink and just ignore the other tags, they exist only as a bare skeleton for conveying the other more effectively.
So much this - and pretty much what I was trying to suggest to dev to change earlier in thread. Although technically there are a variety of scenes, everything is pretty much in service of the core fetish - the recent swinger update just reinforced that further.

Even small dialogue changes would be a step in the right direction; as it is right now you can be a doting partner, listening to her talk about her day, making her orgasm 50 times a night, helping her with dishes and dinner day after day, and she still gives the "I'm not interested in your day" drivel.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBZ01

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I don't understand routes.. I wanted to try save a marriage option, and make wife cheating on me with that friend thats with us.
While our friend visits us, i can either fuck wife or go to sleep. First option leads to nothing with NTR.. Second options leads to weird conversation where she fucks our friend and later she talks about that we wanted a open marriage.. weird

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I like the game but i am alittle confused, downloaded the game but on the "were would you like to go" page every option says "coming soon" (laundry, gym, roof deck) except go outside. do i have an older version?

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
I like the game but i am alittle confused, downloaded the game but on the "were would you like to go" page every option says "coming soon" (laundry, gym, roof deck) except go outside. do i have an older version?
Nope, it's still an early release with a lot of the skeleton from IHOH game. A lot of the places to go aren't implemented yet in this game, but exist in the framework.

You can go to work (M, W, F mornings) got to Dirty Bones bar, the convenience store, and that's about it. If you don't want to talk/flirt with the bartender at Dirty Bones, the only real things to do are use the laptop in the guest room, watch TV, play video games, or sit on the deck.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
After constantly clicking the back button i finally got the fukr app now i have to hope it works
The FuckR app is not RNG-triggered. Pushing the Back button didn't help. It is time-triggered and stats-triggered, the first time her arousal is high enough after 2 days after the relationship talk.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Nope, it's still an early release with a lot of the skeleton from IHOH game. A lot of the places to go aren't implemented yet in this game, but exist in the framework.

You can go to work (M, W, F mornings) got to Dirty Bones bar, the convenience store, and that's about it. If you don't want to talk/flirt with the bartender at Dirty Bones, the only real things to do are use the laptop in the guest room, watch TV, play video games, or sit on the deck.
Or spend time with your wife. ;)

Reactions: winterwolf200

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
when does the third event at work trigger? and there is one where wife has to walk around that i cant seem to get to trigger
The third event in the Work category doesn't happen at work. If it hasn't happened before Brian's visit, it will happen the Monday after he leaves.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes