Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I played for about an hour last night and it's really good.
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

I told wifey I want her to sleep with other people
So I think she might cuck me which is super hot.

• Love
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also perhaps structure the folder a bit... better.
Everything packed into one folder is horrible from my POV.
I second this! I'm trying to replace the wife with a bunch of photos of an excruciatingly gorgeous ex so I can faint, panic, gasp for breath or have a near heart-attack every time I play. I've succeeded in losing 12 IQ points in the intro by the blood completely leaving my brain into other regions, but if you really want to kill me, dev, you'd make these files a whole lot easier to sort. I tend to regain consciousness and retain somewhat normal brainwave patterns when one of the stock photos continues to pop up, but I'm looking to go full-on retard. An easy way to locate all files featuring the wife will surely allow your game to suffer its first fatality all the more quickly. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: iSkaz and D_J123

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
It would be a natural consequence to offer a payment-in-kind!
You might like my other game, In Her Own Hands, if you haven't already played it. The female MC does have to figure out ways to make money and pay rent, with several job possibilities.

This married couple is not really likely to find themselves in the position. They both have college degrees---the husband has a Master's degree and a good job. I didn't really intend for this game to involve micromanaging every aspect of their lives. That said, I'm not necessarily ruling out this as a future possibility. Though I do already have a lot of the plot roughed out, I'm not against making adjustments or additions if it seems worth doing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GamerDaddy
Jun 2, 2020
You might like my other game, In Her Own Hands, if you haven't already played it. The female MC does have to figure out ways to make money and pay rent, with several job possibilities.
I've already played it, and I really liked it. Speaking of which, I'm waiting that you add a "mother and daughter" scene with the black beggar!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes