Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is one insufferable asshole turning all the lives of those around him to shit
sry, i dont understand what is the profit of 'lord balam with this contract,

View attachment 1842198
Most movies centered around CEOs too stubborn and too old (inside their knuckle heads)
to learn new tricks to turn their shitty life around see this kind of deal as a sure way
of this kind of entitled maniac to fail and go awry.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i cant decide if i want to try this or not the story sounds interesting my holdup is that you switch body's after a time. from what i have read it seems like its leans to being slowburn with character development and then after that you move on to a new body and just move on. would the girls not notice a difference in the person they love. The mc is fine with leaving behind people he loves. just seems odd to me to abandon the characters you have spent all your time with. not criticizing at all just not sure its for me or not.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
sry, i dont understand what is the profit of 'lord balam with this contract,

View attachment 1842198
Is not as good as it seems to the mc, he can live for eternity, but he will also be a slave for eternity, he will never be able to live his own life, all he is going to do is continue that job until he fails, so falling in love with those girls... may be counterproductive simply because he will be "transferred" to help someone else in the future.

Reactions: Anonymux and Grelk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. .that was the jist of the story, the whole story, this game tho is just about the one and only young guy MC gets to save by turning his life around and living in the shoes of
van damme in all those movies where he ends up on a farm fighting for the hotties on the farm

you switch body's after a time.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In Your Shoes [Ep.5] [Mac Hanson] crunched fixed

Info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,95 GB / 238 MB - InYourShoes-Ep.5-pc-crunched-fixed.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,92 GB / 204 MB - InYourShoes-Ep.5-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
= ~12,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021

Info:
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,95 GB / 238 MB - InYourShoes-Ep.5-pc-crunched-fixed.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,92 GB / 204 MB - InYourShoes-Ep.5-mac-crunched-fixed.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

*PC = Win+Linux

Error

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, this update was a little short but it did do one thing. It made me stop seeing Paige as a brat and now seeing her as a badass.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020

Info:

*PC = Win+Linux

monroe I am getting this View attachment traceback.txt error even after using bugfix and in original file as well. Please give a solution

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020

Info:

*PC = Win+Linux

bug fix is not working any ideas?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

jrobbins

Sep 9, 2021
I really like Remi but seeing Norah naked makes me cringe, I wish we had a choice not to be intimate with her...
Nora is hot as hell, in a real MILF way. I don't understand why people download games that are obviously focused on a specific theme (look at the game pictures and tags!) and then complain about that theme. SMH...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Nora is hot as hell, in a real MILF way. I don't understand why people download games that are obviously focused on a specific theme (look at the game pictures and tags!) and then complain about that theme. SMH...
The theme is saving people from committing suicide by making their life better. If the description in the OP of this game outlined that MC would be boning "pensioners" I would have passed it by. But I guess the MC is a reincarnated 49 y/o so he would see Norah as a Milf, but to me she's a good 25-30 years past that designation.

In the beginning of the game you make time with Remi and have choices to remain friendly with Norah or get closer, no matter what you pick Nora throws her wrinkly naked carcass on MC when Remi goes to the Pow Wow and all of a sudden Norah is your main girl with Remi & Bitchface clawing for 2nd place... So much for the illusion of choice.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes