Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
how do you know this game must be avoided? the first image preview is mom being blacked
That's your aunt and you use that to blackmail her... I don't think she takes any other dick except yours from that scene onward. Definitely worth playing just quickly scroll through that scene.

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
@Muff Diver , appreciation and thanks for this thread...
Highly recommended game for beginners, no walkthrough required.
Nearly finished. Little problem, however, does anybody know how to catch the rat with the key to sis's room? (Can't catch the damn thing :OhMyGoodness:)
I tossed water on it as it passed through the connecting hall between kitchen and living area. My problem is that I can't defeat the mutated rat in the basement...even WITH the pistol, taser and hunting knife. There must be a way to avoid being paralyzed by the rat. Any help out there?

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
I tossed water on it as it passed through the connecting hall between kitchen and living area. My problem is that I can't defeat the mutated rat in the basement...even WITH the pistol, taser and hunting knife. There must be a way to avoid being paralyzed by the rat. Any help out there?
Sincere thanks for the reply and the water tip, DarthDeke. Haven't thought about that option before.
I will give it a go and finish the game...
I haven't encountered that mutated rat yet. Is that near the end? I did a lot of farming, therefore my stats are a bit (read: way) above average. I will let you know if and when I found a solution.

Reactions: Cirro84
Jul 2, 2017
I've lost the cat when he ran downstairs.
Any ideas where he went?
The cat has gone into the wilderness. Just walk along the road (straight up ahead) from Aunt's place to find the cat in the forest. Beware to have protection like a shield or high enough HP and bandages because it will have a lot of snakes tha you will need to kill. The reward will be worth it though.

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
Is there any way to play this Full Screen on a 16:9 telly? I mean Full Screen, not 640*480, I assume?
I'm afraid the DAR of this game is 4:3, Elisha Cuthbert. There are converters you could use to alt this in 16:9, but I would'nt advice this though. The screens will look stretched in width, and thus make it less enjoyable to play...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Elisha Cuthbert

summerjo

May 9, 2017
The cat has gone into the wilderness. Just walk along the road (straight up ahead) from Aunt's place to find the cat in the forest. Beware to have protection like a shield or high enough HP and bandages because it will have a lot of snakes tha you will need to kill. The reward will be worth it though.

just checked there.
I am talking about when I have to get the cousins out of the house.
Chased the cat upstairs, it then went downstairs and I can't find it.
I have looked all over the first floor, the back yard, now the forest. no luck

Jul 2, 2017
I'm afraid the DAR of this game is 4:3, Elisha Cuthbert. There are converters you could use to alt this in 16:9, but I would'nt advice this though. The screens will look stretched in width, and thus make it less enjoyable to play...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I thought pretty much and then the scripts available online, I couldn't make head or tail out of it.

razgrid

Apr 28, 2017
just checked there.
First floor behind object. I think you can see the cat moving behind the object.

Reactions: Batman99
Jul 2, 2017
just checked there.
I have some screenshots that should definitely help you. View the images in order from 1 through 7. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3 Deadwoods.jpg 4 All the way at the end.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Oct 30, 2017
Yes . I finish the game . awesome man... very very good.love this one , waiting for IIP.
How many bonus scene on IA? i got 3 Bonus scene in the end of the game

Tiburon

Jul 25, 2017
I've been trying for weeks, and I can't conquer the mutated rat in the basement. Please help !

Oct 30, 2017
I've been trying for weeks, and I can't conquer the mutated rat in the basement. Please help !

Increase Your Level
Buy best Equipment on The Clothing Rack
Bring First Aid ( 8X or more) if your HP Below 150-200 use it.
Use special Attack If your TP 100.

the only way playing RPG with battle system is increase ur level. because enemy more stronger. except your use cheat :D

Mutated Rat.jpg

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Best Incest Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Map movement is not tedious.
The configuration is neat.
It was so nice to be able to skip videos during the event.
Thanks for making it.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes