Chusli

Oct 14, 2017
I must say I really enjoyed IA :heartcoveredeyes: is there any other game similar to this apart from artifact series (have not tried it but it does not appeal me for some reasons)

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
incest adventure and The Artifact are sequels, and now there is incest in paradise it's a continuation.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
im stuck in quest sisters new experience-find the spare house key, so anyone can tell me how can i catch mouse to take key?

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Just kill first two,other atackers you can skip or runaway option you have, and then just kill last guy or boss
Unable to defeat Boss i escape from 2 bullies have bandage aswell but cant do anything stuck on the boss....can anyone have the save or trick to defeat the boss

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
how to make game full screen?
I press F1 for laungh in full screen but not work..

Also I try ALT + ENTER and don't work.

Edit: nevermind I found it

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I like how immediately you start the game by murdering some bullies at school with a knife. Really immerses you in the game and gets you in the mood to see the sisters and mothers nude bodies, both of whom look like 25y old models.
The need to press Shift key to run is especially fun not to mention how full screen bugs out and is unusable.

rhunter17

Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone ever had the issue where the game doesn't accept mouse clicks? I am able to start the game using keyboard keys, but nothing with the mouse. I have downloaded version 1.0b

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I must say I really enjoyed IA :heartcoveredeyes: is there any other game similar to this apart from artifact series (have not tried it but it does not appeal me for some reasons)
No hesitation in recommending the Artifact series. Really good game. Give the first one a try and you'll be hooked.
In my top 5 at the moment :)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes