magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Has anyone ever had the issue where the game doesn't accept mouse clicks? I am able to start the game using keyboard keys, but nothing with the mouse. I have downloaded version 1.0b
It's a RPG Maker VX Ace game, meaning mouse support is not included.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Anyone know how to switch the controls from the arrow keys to the mouse for moving around?

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
I'm stuck. I'm at the point in the game where I'm supposed to rescue the gamer girl from the thief after meeting her at the Grove. I'm in the sewers but I cant seem to find the Storage Space.

edit - nvm I didn't realize it was in that little square box behind the bus stop to the right of the Grove. :)

Last edited:
U

User_215882

I like how immediately you start the game by murdering some bullies at school with a knife. Really immerses you in the game and gets you in the mood to see the sisters and mothers nude bodies, both of whom look like 25y old models.
The need to press Shift key to run is especially fun not to mention how full screen bugs out and is unusable.
I've never been able to play any rpgm game fullscreen without something going wrong. Most rpgm games dont even need to done with rpgm. They would be just fine with renpy

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Ok, gave it a try for 3 hours ... no more (gallifrey falls).
Hypergeneric story, all females are nymphomaniacs, incest is already taking place in family (so nothing to corrupt).
Technical: nice done, but walking outside of houses goes with slow pace (lags - maybe because my laptop is to old). No option of auto run.

But the content kills me of -.-

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
how can you meet the teacher , quest " easy A" when your friends is blocking your way to class ..thx in advance

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes