3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
does this game have the same sex animation as in the original one?
You already got a reply to that in the F.I.L.F.-thread, but yes, the sex scenes use the same pictures and animations as the original. The main difference is the user interface and how you move around.

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
Can any1 give me full save plz. For some reason on walk through quest #24. I cant ring the doorbell because it keeps saying its locked.

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a way to replace all the "RPG MAP" bullshit by some MILFY CITY style clickable map and skip the bullshit games ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a way to replace all the "RPG MAP" bullshit by some MILFY CITY style clickable map and skip the bullshit games ?
Yes. How good are you with Ren'Py and Python? It's not a matter of "can it be done", it's "will someone bother to take the time to do it". Just getting this far is a big feat.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

presage

Oct 16, 2018
Im having an issue in IS1 in quest 27 when i try to go to Teachers house, the game crashes, but every other location it lets me go without any issues, and i have the patch installed. Any clues ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Im having an issue in IS1 in quest 27 when i try to go to Teachers house, the game crashes, but every other location it lets me go without any issues, and i have the patch installed. Any clues ?
What does it say in the bottom right of the startup screen?

What does it say when it crashes?

presage

Oct 16, 2018
What does it say in the bottom right of the startup screen?

What does it say when it crashes?
yeaaah my bad, im a total moron, i thought i had installed the patch, it turns out i didnt. Im sorry xD Thanks for replying though!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Quick question, is there any way for getting more money in IS2 ? like in IS1 that you started with 30k i think.
Just what there is in the OP. I don't remember needing a lot of money in IS2 that I couldn't easily get in-game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm soem incest story with hot big titted girls - but ofc the protagonist has the be a little boy... sigh

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes