• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

zFirebrand

May 7, 2018
Could someone help me with this part of the game? I get here and nothing happens, I just got stuck here, supposed to be for the cop, is not it?
upload_2018-10-19_19-33-18.png

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
OMG I thought this is a VN Remake like Anna Exciting Affection but it's the same horrible RPGM :( :(
Still better than the original. But the game is flawed as it is, like most RPGM games. Here you see that all this "game mechanics" (running, fighting, looting) are useless and doesnt add anything to the game. It just makes all confusing because you have to search for some buildings or how to progress. But the whole story is just linear and can be told without all of that. Anna Exciting Affection is the same - way better without all that useless crap.

I am stuck at finding the pool ... but I think I saw enough. Its better than the original, but still painful to play.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Cant even start it, ren'py error

Now it works. I did nothing but re-launch it. First time I dind't even get to the "start" screen

Reactions: kültigin

Mafra2111

Jul 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script
$ game_state.show_map(in_interaction)
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in <module>
File "game/game_state.rpy", line 758, in show_map
background_image = self.map.background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 274, in background_image
self.generate_background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 288, in generate_background_image
bg.save()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 177, in save
pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
error: Couldn't open C:/Users/Luís Ricardo Mafra/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script
File "C:\Users\Luís Ricardo Mafra\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Luís Ricardo Mafra\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in <module>
File "game/game_state.rpy", line 758, in show_map
background_image = self.map.background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 274, in background_image
self.generate_background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 288, in generate_background_image
bg.save()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 177, in save
pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
File "pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save (gen\pygame_sdl2.image.c:2426)
error: Couldn't open C:/Users/Luís Ricardo Mafra/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Wait didn't I download these Renpy remakes like a week ago? What's different with these? I'm noticing there's no additional "rpgm2renpy" patch now?

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
File "pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save (gen\pygame_sdl2.image.c:2426)
Same issue on my end

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Wait didn't I download these Renpy remakes like a week ago? What's different with these? I'm noticing there's no additional "rpgm2renpy" patch now?
It's exactly the same, the mods just wanted to move the threads from "Mods" to "Games" and split it up so each game had an individual thread for tagging purposes.

The patch is still needed but it looks like it didn't make it into this thread, hence the problems people are having with the prison scene.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Could someone help me with this part of the game? I get here and nothing happens, I just got stuck here, supposed to be for the cop, is not it?
View attachment 164805
I am stuck in the cell? o_O
Help nothing happens in prison
To anyone having this bug (and perhaps other bugs), there's a patch you need to install that I've added to the OP (it didn't survive the conversion from the previous version of this thread).

If you're already stuck in the prison cell you'll need to load an earlier save, but you shouldn't get stuck anymore.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017

error: Couldn't open C:/Users/[username]/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png
Looks like it probably has trouble with the letters in your username.

I'll try to fix that, but in the meantime it will hopefully work if you put it in a folder with just unaccented characters, like "C:\Games\ics1-0.6.1-pc"

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
played already through the first game with the ren'py emulator, it's the only way to play through it without having a stroke, while you wish the protagonist dies in the most painful way possible

the models are good, there is some good sex scenes, but the plot is so bad that slonique cringes when he plays it

hopefully the sequel is better

I got no bugs whatsoever that I remember, had no problem with the prison part

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
It's exactly the same, the mods just wanted to move the threads from "Mods" to "Games" and split it up so each game had an individual thread for tagging purposes.

The patch is still needed but it looks like it didn't make it into this thread, hence the problems people are having with the prison scene.
Aaah okay! I was mighty confused seeing all these threads showing up and all my notifications for the old ones not being there. XD

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I need help to find the swimming pool. That's awesome, Renpy rules.
Nevermind, I found it in Prostitute town.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Very interesting. If a MAC version becomes playable...I'd rate and try it out for sure :)

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes