3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 27, 2017
Question. I have got the newspaper, returned home, done the task for the aunt, got the camera, shot her, got the luggage, escaped, returned to sister for 'reward', saved the girl in the alley and returned her phone and bought the prostitute, but I don't know what else I am supposed to do. The mother just says I should be taking care of something, but I already helped the aunt. Confused here.

Reactions: pokus123

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Question. I have got the newspaper, returned home, done the task for the aunt, got the camera, shot her, got the luggage, escaped, returned to sister for 'reward', saved the girl in the alley and returned her phone and bought the prostitute, but I don't know what else I am supposed to do. The mother just says I should be taking care of something, but I already helped the aunt. Confused here.
Just follow the quests in order. U will get there. Some quests are partially simplified in Renpy version, so just skip those parts.

Jun 27, 2017
Just follow the quests in order. U will get there. Some quests are partially simplified in Renpy version, so just skip those parts.
What quests? I have completed all quests that I know of. Nothing is progressing. Is there a quest log somewhere?

Do you know which quest I should be doing next?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
If you post a save I can try to investigate and see what the missing trigger is. I think the point you're at is the easiest place to get stuck because there need to be something like 5 switches set on to proceed to the next part.

Probably the solution involves visiting someone who's quest you already "finished" for an extra scene.

haoiii

Jun 5, 2018
Well at least they removed the combat. I'm seeing a lot of people saying this does not work but I'll give it a try.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
But what happens? When trying to enter the game, an error screen appears, with no possibility to continue ....

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
But what happens? When trying to enter the game, an error screen appears, with no possibility to continue ....
If the path you extracted the game to includes some non-ASCII characters (maybe in your username), e.g. accented characters like "José", you should try to move it to a folder that contains only ASCII characters. This is a problem I want to fix but it's looking trickier than I thought.

Otherwise if it's an error unrelated to pathname, post it here and I can take a look.

May 31, 2018
What does the "patch" file do? Do I really need to replace it with "game" folder which is already in the game?

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
The games IC1 and 2 does not work. When I click on "Start" I get an error message and its all. Its to same for Milfs Villa and Milfs Control. Taboo request is OK for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 237, in script
    $ game_state.show_map(in_interaction)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 237, in <module>
  File "game/game_state.rpy", line 798, in show_map
    background_image = self.map.background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 275, in background_image
    self.generate_background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 292, in generate_background_image
    bg.save()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 178, in save
    pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
error: Couldn't open D:/Stahování/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 237, in script
  File "D:\Stahování\ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Stahování\ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 237, in <module>
  File "game/game_state.rpy", line 798, in show_map
    background_image = self.map.background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 275, in background_image
    self.generate_background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 292, in generate_background_image
    bg.save()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 178, in save
    pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
  File "pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save (gen\pygame_sdl2.image.c:2426)
error: Couldn't open D:/Stahování/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
ics1 0.6.9

Reactions: Ruodger

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Incest Story 2 looks as if the original was not finished. There are scenes with the mother character that seems rushed or incomplete like only one date with her and the sister seems to be incomplete, I didn't check the ant. I wanted to start a game where you already started to date the mother character, and now your thinking of where to take the relationship. I think it would be cool, where to have to decide to turn her into a slave or a lover or incest marriage. Hopefully, these plot holes will be fix or filled or another game will come out with what I want to see.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Is this just some random error on my end, or has anyone completed quest #28 Father,teacher #3 (Using the rpgm guide for quest name and number)

The error I get is
File "game/script.rpy", line 234, in script
while end_game == False:
File "ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

I edited out most of the file path and user name :p

Lookie

Aug 9, 2016
How do you start quest 4? I think my game is stuck cause I didnt do it(quest 8 wont start).

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes