3.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 27, 2017
If you post a save I can try to investigate and see what the missing trigger is. I think the point you're at is the easiest place to get stuck because there need to be something like 5 switches set on to proceed to the next part.

Probably the solution involves visiting someone who's quest you already "finished" for an extra scene.
Here you go.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
i cant start game. when i tyr to start game, i got error from both games. how can i solve this error ?

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
i cant start game. when i tyr to start game, i got error from both games. how can i solve this error ?
Hi. I had this proble too. You must change way to the files without diacritics. For example:
D:\Stahování\ics1-0.6.1-pc - bad
D:\Stahovani\ics1-0.6.1-pc - OK
Its helped me.

skywilson

Mar 18, 2018
guys help the 4th task from the business women i found the garage remote and car key, i gave it to the bald guy out side the garage, then nothing happens, what to do where to go? im stock...

ermid

Jun 3, 2017
Got stuck at Quest #12 – Nicole Part 1. There`s no battery in garage. I might have picked it up allready, but it doesnt work=(

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I'm stuck. I'm in the quest 16 of IC1. The WT says to talk to sister but she is locked in her room and I can't do anything. It's just after going to the pool with the Aunt.

Edit: from the walkthrough she is supposed to be in the livingroom but she isn't. Do anyone know what happened?

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
@
What's the difference between these and your old uploads?

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
Question with quest 24, walkthrough says go to aunts house and ring the door bell but when i press on the door all its says that its locked.

Quest #24 – Aunt Part 6

Go to aunt’s house, ring the door bell
Got to Uncle’s office near the teacher’s house
Go on the lawn pass the both houses and you should see a marker
Better save here, you need to avoid everyone in order to get to your uncle
Speak to uncle
Head back to Aunt’s house and the marker under the window

Reactions: Danny111

Ghost1010111

Sep 18, 2017
Question about incest story 2: I am at the crossroad with the aunt. Right after I saw the uncle and finished the cutscene. I went to the aunt house in the afternoon and nothing. How can I continue her story and get to the apology part to the mother?

meingott.1

Jan 2, 2018
i have a problem that the mother always says go take care of yur matters eventhough i completed the bj scene with the aunt

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Question with quest 24, walkthrough says go to aunts house and ring the door bell but when i press on the door all its says that its locked.

Quest #24 – Aunt Part 6

Go to aunt’s house, ring the door bell
Got to Uncle’s office near the teacher’s house
Go on the lawn pass the both houses and you should see a marker
Better save here, you need to avoid everyone in order to get to your uncle
Speak to uncle
Head back to Aunt’s house and the marker under the window
Same here

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is there an Android version of the game? And what about animations?
What game is your avatar from?
Question about incest story 2: I am at the crossroad with the aunt. Right after I saw the uncle and finished the cutscene. I went to the aunt house in the afternoon and nothing. How can I continue her story and get to the apology part to the mother?
You may just need higher affection with both her and mother? It just appeared as an option eventually once I asked mum to follow me in the evening one day and tried to go outside; it just gave the option to go see Aunt.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes