3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Still testing. Is anyone knows about when will be release? He is already working on Milf's Villa 0.3.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
He isn't milking it at all. Every testing phase he has done has been 2 days - 1 week. Him showing 5% on his next project is clearly his way of showing that he's doing things while testing is ongoing. I am 90% certain he gives the alpha patch of the game to his highest donors and they test and report bugs for him then he fixes them and releases once it's been smoothed out. Considering the size of this update I'd expect it to be done testing this weekend (1 week of testing).

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
his games are too big for how little content that's actually in the game though.dude must of taken lessons from ea

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I agree his maps are too big and therefore too much walking. But from a game developing sense I would want to make a big town with a bunch of options available to do different things. Although, if it was me, I'd have the whole story planned from the beginning and construct the town around that. Anyway, it wouldn't be so bad if we had a way of traveling faster in the town i.e increased move speed (more than running), a bike, or a car.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Just wait dude i want to play the game to but you need to have some patiences
I have all the patience in the world, it's not me hyping the game... I'm just waiting to fix the size of the game... Don't actually want to play it... :)

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Can anyone please upload the save from 0.1? I seem to have lost the game along with the saves
Edit: Sorry I just saw a save in the op...but are all the scenes unlocked in that save?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes