3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
If you're a sponsor then I strongly suggest you make your opinion known to them on the p-ron site, it will have more effect there than here. If not then I would point out that it is 'his game' and 'his time' and therefor 'their choice' what they do with them, and they did cater for those that don't like that subject matter (cuckolding) by making the scene optional.
Not to mention the scene is closer to rape than NTR or cuckold. I don't understand how people don't get the big bolded "optional" part.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Not to mention the scene is closer to rape than NTR or cuckold. I don't understand how people don't get the big bolded "optional" part.
People feel like they don't get the full meal if they don't do the optional part. Meaning they prefer the content never existed in the first place rather than just ignoring it. Weird shit but it's normal human psychology.

Reactions: Raven Hex

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
If I have learned anything, there is rarely anything "normal" about human psychology.
There have been a number of statistical studies done by Universities and Statistical Bureaus over the years that determined that there is no such thing as a normal person, or if you are selective on exactly which attributes you include in the sample description then they (a normal person) are extremely rare (thus not normal :p).

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Ummm...this game has the tag "kids" which is preventing me from giving it a try. Can somebody outline that a bit? What do you mean by "kids"?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ummm...this game has the tag "kids" which is preventing me from giving it a try. Can somebody outline that a bit? What do you mean by "kids"?
Disguised shota.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Preview 3/3 up, sitting at 80%. Sister is bringing out the special underwear.

Reactions: mastercuck

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Preview 3/3 up, sitting at 80%. Sister is bringing out the special underwear.
The girl in the last pic there isn't that the the cousin that kick out of her house when found you and the sis having sex and then you went on to have sex with her ?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
as i did with milfs villa, i would make a proper sized version of this one as well...

unless icstor figured out that size matters the other way around with games... not bigger is better, like boobs and "roosters"... :p

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes