3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Another thing is that the cars in this game are the same speed as you instead of a fraction slower like in the first one. It kind of makes me sad.
After all that fucking in the first game he's a little chafed and not quite as fast as the Flash anymore. You try running bowlegged.

Reactions: mastercuck
Jan 25, 2017
You get like 250 per day from her if I remember correctly, so if you accept that and still expect the boss to fuck you... It was obvious, since the mom alone needs 100 every day to pay the landlord.
Man now that I think of it I think in a future update if you don't pay the mom the landlord will have fun with her... Hah..
That sounds hot. I am going full speed with that route if it happens. I am looking forward to more of the mom route, the cafe asshole, and the landlord.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
What i really miss is that the girls get some sexlife beside the boy. I mean hes fucking all around the town and the girls are just addicted to his cock thats somehow lame.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
That sounds hot. I am going full speed with that route if it happens. I am looking forward to more of the mom route, the cafe asshole, and the landlord.
Oh yeah the cafe scenes too. ty for reminding me. Probably future scenes with the asshole and maybe even the owner of it. Sadly IS2 updates are far away since he's working on Milf Villa 0.2 atm

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ugh, that's the problem I have with the Dev's who work multiple games at the same time, the updates for each are spotty and well spread out. I did like Milf Villa, but its been months since anything new there, now it looks like Incest Story will be the same with an update away in the future.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Ugh, that's the problem I have with the Dev's who work multiple games at the same time, the updates for each are spotty and well spread out. I did like Milf Villa, but its been months since anything new there, now it looks like Incest Story will be the same with an update away in the future.
Well as long as work is still being diligently done then a potential update will have plenty of new content. Unlike weekly updates with like 1-5 minutes of extra stuff.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Well as long as work is still being diligently done then a potential update will have plenty of new content. Unlike weekly updates with like 1-5 minutes of extra stuff.
True, though I try to hold myself and let the games that I want to have multiple updates before I play them, and in the perfect case, managing to wait until the game is complete to play it. But I miserably fail every time.

Han

Nov 13, 2016
For some reason my save has stopped working. I push S to pull up the menu put when I click save slots nothing happens.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I must say that I have played this one and I like it a whole lot, It is different from most other RPG games I like its style.
My 2 cent's are great game story is alright but slightly rushed on some stuff for example his mom avoiding telling about where she works and what she does and boom you just go look and found done, he should have made it so you had to follow her or something to work towards it. Also why the hell is the taxi like fkn miles away...
But yea what I also have to agree here with KingsRaiden is Indeed it is very annoying when a Dev is working on multiple games. I wish they would just focus on finishing one and then moving on to the next, If you by chance have a Huge team then sure I get you can do 2 games at same time no problem.. but if you have alternate between games every month that is just plain stupid.

Just my opinion though, but the game I love it.

Reactions: Gaslighting

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
god I hate ntr...anyway to beat that dudes face in?
If you mean the guy at the cafe, no. If you do cheat that scene you get a game over scene or smth like that. However I'm pretty sure that in a future update you will be able to finally beat his ass when he gropes her yet again

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
If you mean the guy at the cafe, no. If you do cheat that scene you get a game over scene or smth like that. However I'm pretty sure that in a future update you will be able to finally beat his ass when he gropes her yet again
looking forward to it:)

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
What can I say? I love the good 3d scenes from Icstor also his characters. He shows every patreon artist how to make good looking games with much pleasure. I'm exited for the next update and also for his other project milfs villa.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Tchekhov's gun mate

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
prob no biggie, but on the list on page 1 it's saying this game is completed.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
A bit too late , but here's a screen/map with the location of the taxi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 2: Maps with characters and jobs locations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(clean maps included)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes