3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
How do you get the business lady scenes? I took the money the first time now she just says go away instead of giving me a job.
When you finish the first job decide to talk to her, don't take the money, If you take the money you fucked.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
When you finish the first job decide to talk to her, don't take the money, If you take the money you fucked.
Just saw your picture patriie09 (really nice btw) and this remind me. Do you find the aunt at the beach ? I go there in the afternoon and nothing, just random people with no dialogue lines.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Just saw your picture patriie09 (really nice btw) and this remind me. Do you find the aunt at the beach ? I go there in the afternoon and nothing, just random people with no dialogue lines.
Stole it like the degenerate that I am. And yeah I was also wondering why I didn't see her at the beach but eventually I just played normally (collecting scenes), and I just went to the beach during the afternoon and there it was. Wasn't like super early in the game, was mid-late while collecting them.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Wait, what? I thought that was the goal of the game!
You get like 250 per day from her if I remember correctly, so if you accept that and still expect the boss to fuck you... It was obvious, since the mom alone needs 100 every day to pay the landlord.
Man now that I think of it I think in a future update if you don't pay the mom the landlord will have fun with her... Hah..

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Hi, I have a problem where the game just closes without warning and I noticed it on other rpg make mv games. Can anyone help me out?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, I have a problem where the game just closes without warning and I noticed it on other rpg make mv games. Can anyone help me out?
Possible memory leaks? Run task manager and click the "performance" tab. You can also use a widget to monitor memory and processor usage.
Then run the RPG Maker game and watch the memory. When it starts to run out of memory, windows will force close the program.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If it's got a memory leak, that's the dev/programmer's fault. When it gets up there, save the game. Exit and close the game completely. Watch the leaks disappear. Then restart the game and play until it does that again.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you start running low on RAM or memory, you should save and then exit the program that's causing the memory leak. It's better than going until your computer panics and closes the program and you lose all the progress you've made.
So if it's a memory leak, it should be monitored so you know when to save and quit. That way, you won't lose your progress but it doesn't fix the problem. It's caused by scripts in RPG Maker MV and the addons not cleaning up after themselves and constantly calling for this and that which continuously loads the same script over and over from the hard drive to the RAM.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to manually clean it up?
Only if you're a coder that can patch up RPG Maker MV programming.

The dev needs to make sure their MV program is patched and that they test all add-on scripts for memory leaks since those can cause it even if they've already patched MV. I can tell this one has a script for animation, another for save/load/inventory, etc. I'm not a coder and I don't have MV so I cannot help. Wish I could!

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Thanks for your time and I should just wait for the developer to fix it right?

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I was having this problem but the solution is quite simple. Right click the game -> Run with graphics processor -> Nvidia or AMD. For some reason sometime it chooses the intel integrated graphics card which can not handle such games and thus why it closes.
Now this might not be your problem but if it is then... well here's the solution :p

Reactions: KarlMax

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Stole it like the degenerate that I am. And yeah I was also wondering why I didn't see her at the beach but eventually I just played normally (collecting scenes), and I just went to the beach during the afternoon and there it was. Wasn't like super early in the game, was mid-late while collecting them.
Oh ok, though i'm just missing one scene from mom but I have all other ones, except ones from the aunt at the beach of course.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Oh ok, though i'm just missing one scene from mom but I have all other ones, except ones from the aunt at the beach of course.
The only scene that just won't appear is anal with mom, it just won't and won't appear lmao, gonna try it later again to see if I missed anything

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes