3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I suggested on his site to make the bread/mail job a combo job consuming 2 actions to ease the grind a little bit... I hope he notices and agrees to it. If you guys think it's a good idea can you thumb up it, so he can see just how many people would like that implemented.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
tried it got the error
did not extract pictures folder for me
question
where i find the save files? :p (tried search found nothing)
Save folder and files are created when you open the game and save, it'll be inside the folder your game exe is in. I've provided a link to the unpacked game on the OP.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Needs more rough stuff, I liked all the blackmail and such from game 1. I hate those games where your relatives just start fucking you for no reason. People are resistant to the idea of incest, you should have to make them do it, force them to confront their true desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: kimoo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sister needs to learn to use her hips and not her spine. We're going to need a priest in here, this is some Exorcist shit.

True. But have you noticed how they must always move their heads?? If I was doing that, i wouldn't be moving my head. I'd be staring at the camera saying "I am the anti-christ! Resistance is futile! Prepare to be ridden!" :p

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Needs more rough stuff, I liked all the blackmail and such. I hate those games where your relatives just start fucking you for no reason. People are resistant to the idea of incest, you should have to make them do it, force them to confront their true desires.
the hero did that in the 1st game

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Am i just plain stupid, or the worst sight of the universe. I can't seem to find the Nightclub, the wk says " right side ", right side of what ? And another question, why am i getting a game over when i beat dude who nearly raped my mom in the coffee bar ?

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I love it how you fuck the girl in the nightclub with such an INSANE pace (sarcasm ofc)... Seriously wtf, he is doing it so slow, I'm not asking for rabbit sex but damn lol

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Am i just plain stupid, or the worst sight of the universe. I can't seem to find the Nightclub, the wk says " right side ", right side of what ? And another question, why am i getting a game over when i beat dude who nearly raped my mom in the coffee bar ?
You beat that dude in a fight? You must have hacked the stats to quite high levels... you're supposed to do 0 dmg and he's supposed to insta-kill you. Guess it game-overs as an anti-cheat system

Reactions: Wugga

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
BTW You can do the mom kissing scene in the morning over and over to increase the relationship by 2.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes