3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can you even English? 5%? Hellooooo?
I'm not going to apologize, it's not my first language... And I thought there wasn't toxic people in this forum, I was wrong...
You don't have too or need to apologize to this sort attitude/behavior, and that type of lack of respect will not be tolerated here. Appropriate action will be taken!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Not that big of a fan of MV but eh, gonna download it for collectors purposes, I'm more excited to see IS2 0.2 previews whenever he decides to release them :p
that auntie is the best:) maybe the hero will knock her up in the second game:)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
New preview.

It's now on 70%.

Reactions: Ak-19

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From a commentor on icstor's site

"Many thanks for the cuckold scene!!! I hope that you will put more cuckold scenes in your games…"

We're doomed.
At least Icstor seems to make it completely optional.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From a commentor on icstor's site

"Many thanks for the cuckold scene!!! I hope that you will put more cuckold scenes in your games…"

We're doomed.
Upvote his comment XD but to be clear. It's optional. You can save her and get "a nice reward" according to the giant dick mcgee aka Icstor.

Reactions: Wugga

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
*Warning*
/rant

Super pissed about this cuck shit he's adding. If you look at all the comments sections for each thread, the same like 2 people make like 4 accounts requesting cuck shit and all their comments get super downvoted sometimes in the negative double digits. It's crazy to me that he's decided to add this stuff in. Sure a high donor might be requesting it, but that's what the private scenes he writes them each month is for. I understand it's optional, but I'm not going to say oh, ok, you're right, you made it optional for me thanks. No, f that, he wasted however much time doing those scenes when he could have been developing more of the scenes we all liked his games for in the first place.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...he wasted however much time ... his game ...
If you're a sponsor then I strongly suggest you make your opinion known to them on the p-ron site, it will have more effect there than here. If not then I would point out that it is 'his game' and 'his time' and therefor 'their choice' what they do with them, and they did cater for those that don't like that subject matter (cuckolding) by making the scene optional.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes