3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys, its a while that i download Incest Story 1 and now 2c. But I have not started them yet. I just wanna know something first. I read in the Description that the game have some NTR content. Now i wanna know if NTR stands for Netori or Netorare. Because i do not like Netorare content. If the game have Netorare, can someone tell me if i can avoid it?

If someone do not know who does it mean, the easy explanation is...
Netorare: Other boy who steal you woman. MC who suffer pain, cry and see is woman fuck with other guys. And this thing, I really do not like at all.
Netori: instead is practically the opposite. MC who steal the woman of other boy.
Both are tag in the same category called NTR. So can someone tell me which of the two is in this game?

The second thing is, after i play the first one, can i use the save file for play the second one? Or i have to start from 0 again? I mean for the money purpose

Reactions: No00674

pgriffin510

Apr 29, 2017
Hello guys, its a while that i download Incest Story 1 and now 2c. But I have not started them yet. I just wanna know something first. I read in the Description that the game have some NTR content. Now i wanna know if NTR stands for Netori or Netorare. Because i do not like Netorare content. If the game have Netorare, can someone tell me if i can avoid it?

Netorare: Other boy who steal you woman. MC who suffer pain, cry and see is woman fuck with other guys. And this thing, I really do not like at all.
Netori: instead is practically the opposite. MC who steal the woman of other boy.
Both are tag in the same category called NTR. So can someone tell me which of the two is in this game?

The second thing is, after i play the first one, can i use the save file for play the second one? Or i have to start from 0 again? I mean for the money purpose
Yes, there is 1 scene that falls under the category of Netorare so far, but it is avoidable

and No, you can't use your save from the Incest Story 1 in Incest Story 2, this isn't mass effect.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks pgriffin510. Can you tell me who the scene is? So i avoid it. I try to play it tonight XD so at last i know who scene is and i avoid it^^

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aramoo

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's 100% avoidable. Also, boy suffers no pain, he lets it happen to her so he can enjoy watching it. Maybe it's selfishness but I want my sex slaves all for myself.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah Itpika i love to have all woman all for myself. I hate to shared with other male. Is for that i do not wanna see other boy. If the MC can have all the woman for him, is the game for me XD. But i wanna avoid other man scene. I do not wanna see my woman fuck with othere man. Is for that, that i ask if i can avoid other male scene.

What is it for? EnigmaVBUnpacker?

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Yep, I really enjoy how much his skills have come. The girls are really sexy. I like the QTE as well. I wish he gave you and option with Tom. I

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So yesterday i play and finish incest story 1. Now i am play the second one. And i am a bit confused =.=
In the afteroon i go to mc mother in the pub -.- some stupid man try to rape her and i try to protect her and -.- i fighet with the man and i hit him 0? While him hit me around 4000 hp? This is crazy! Any way to destroid that stupid man?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So yesterday i play and finish incest story 1. Now i am play the second one. And i am a bit confused =.=
In the afteroon i go to mc mother in the pub -.- some stupid man try to rape her and i try to protect her and -.- i fighet with the man and i hit him 0? While him hit me around 4000 hp? This is crazy! Any way to destroid that stupid man?
If its the scene I am thinking of you can't beat him, it was a sort of cheat inhibitor so that by winning you show you've cheated. You need to lose the fight to continue.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh Thanks KingsRaiden. I unlock a new feature go after that event.
But now i think i fund some bug? Where is me sister in morning and afteroon? Me relationship with her is 35. But she appared only in the evening, i try to find her around, but nothing. In the morning/afteroon she not at home. Is some bug, or perphes she now is in some palace for some event? And if yes where, because i follow the guide but nothing.

Reactions: Pikanama
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes