3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Canis-Lupus

May 17, 2017
Hi Guys, really new to these games but I'm having a problem right from the start, the game unpacks and loads but then I cant control my character at all, he always seems to be looking left and moving left and the only arrow keys that work are the down and right keys but only to alter the way he is looking. It seems to be the same on Milf Control as well but Incest Story 2 and Milf Villa are fine with no issues. What have or haven't I done, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for the stupid question by the way.
Thanks

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
i don't know if it's a glitch but every time i beat the pervy customer in the coffee shop it cuts back to Main Menu.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i don't know if it's a glitch but every time i beat the pervy customer in the coffee shop it cuts back to Main Menu.
After he gropes your mom?? You're not supposed to beat him the first time. There's an anti-cheat measure in the game.

Blurred95

May 18, 2017
Instructions:
1- Create a new folder and drag the file into it.
2- Click on "IncestStory2 v0.2c.exe" to start playing.
Note: First time launching the game can take a few minutes.
Note2: If you dont do step 1 you'll have problems with saving and loading.
OR use the unpacked version.

Do you have the Unpacked Game v0.2c? Because my PC
crashes when trying to run the game!

Yesterday I even managed to play but today only tries to open the application to start the game and nothing happens !!!
Same here, help please!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Packed exe, and yes, but the process isn't there, tried running as administrator but it is the same (English is not my native language)
<--- rpgmaker mv unpacker thread.
Sometimes the exe doesn't act right no matter how many time you try. I've had that happen to me.
Try unpacking it and it might work.

Blurred95

May 18, 2017
Sometimes the exe doesn't act right no matter how many time you try. I've had that happen to me.
Will try that, thanks for the help! If it doesn't work i'll talk to you again :D

Blurred95

May 18, 2017
Hey, so, I downloaded the unpacker but it doesnt work, it's says out of memory, and when I try to open the game, the window pops out but it doesnt show anything (Obviusly). So i downloaded the newer version of the unpacker, but it's the same.
Don't know what to do :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, so, I downloaded the unpacker but it doesnt work, it's says out of memory, and when I try to open the game, the window pops out but it doesnt show anything (Obviusly). So i downloaded the newer version of the unpacker, but it's the same.
Did you try the version in post #2?
It saves it to a folder called %default% in the same location as the exe
Or try Lyngbak's upload

Blurred95

May 18, 2017
Did you try the version in post #2?
It saves it to a folder called %default% in the same location as the exe
Or try Lyngbak's upload
No matter what I do, I cant get it to work :(, gonna try to download Lyngbak's one and see if it works.
Thanks so much for the help!

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I noticed there is NTR tag. Is it forced NTR (like big brother) or can I prevent it?

If it's forced, then I'll stay away from this game

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
No NTR yet, guy gets a little handsy with your mom and maybe it might lead to stuff down the road?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
But it's a factually wrong statement.. makes no sense in the context of conversation unless he was trolling.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
For some reason ,
I still cannot unpack the .exe
Even using the x64 vb unpacker. it gives the "memory" error and doesnt unpack a thing.
Whats the way? So i can use it myself and on other vb packed games
The author updated the unpack-er which now supports files larger than 2GB.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link:

Reactions: Blurred95

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
But it's a factually wrong statement.. makes no sense in the context of conversation unless he was trolling.
You're factually wrong, it's totally avoidable. I hadn't played .02 till like 5 minutes ago, so suck my context. Try to be more vague or add spoiler tags in the future.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes