3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

subasa228

Jun 21, 2017
Talk to the secretary at the desk first, she'll want to give you the money. you can refuse and ask for an alternetive form of payment, then you can visit the businesswoman.

How can you talk with the secretary I using space key in front of her, but it doesnt work?

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
So i don't understand what i need to do in order to be able to save and load games. I made a new folder and dragged the exe into it. but still cannot save or load. what am i doing wrong? do i need to get the unpacker?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
So i don't understand what i need to do in order to be able to save and load games. I made a new folder and dragged the exe into it. but still cannot save or load. what am i doing wrong? do i need to get the unpacker?
within that folder you need to create a folder named 'save' and move the savefile to that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aliseadw

King Bayou

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me out here? I called the Aunt in the afternoon and she gave me her address and the MC mentioned a cab. Thanks to you guys I found the supposed location of the cab near the construction site but it's invisible? MC just runs into an invisible wall there. The hell do I do?

[Solved] You have to visit the office building first before the cab appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
can i know where arena ? evening event money ?
Arena is in the slums at the right corner of the map , you have to enter from the top of road path go right and down along the sideline.

Last edited:

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
I wonder what paths will be available for the aunt - it seems to lead to a threesome with the mom either way?

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
The two paths for the aunt are probably her getting back together with her ex husband and fucking with her nephew on the side, or being with the kid full time.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes