3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Spoil me, I want to know exactly what happens.
Is it continuous and does/can I do anything about it if/when it happens?

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Is that a game over or just a lock on her route? Maybe later updates will force to be on a cuck path. Hope not...

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
And when will the next update?
Icstor is currently working on version 0.3 of Milf's Villa, wich is now at 95% completion according to his website. It'll take a couple of days to finish considering testing. After that he plans on working on version 0.3 of Incest story 2. So it most probably will be atleast a full month before Incest story 2 gets a follow up.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
this dude likes keeping his patreon in the dark. it's about 2 months since he made a new post.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
this dude likes keeping his patreon in the dark. it's about 2 months since he made a new post.
check his website he always update There

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Maybe he don't post much on Patreon, but in his site put the % of work done and one months release IC2 another MV, so each game is released each 2 month. I don't think he can work more swiftly.

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
Hi @ all! I get this error "ERROR: Failed to load: img/picures/Time11.png" no matter what I do. What´s the problem and how can I fix it? Btw. I can´t find that folder.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

Finally a new update form Icstor's patreon:

Hello again!
It's time for some news and feedback. I haven't received any ideas for scenes or content that you guys want to see in the games recently. So now's your chance! Simply PM me or comment below If you have an idea that you want to see in the game. :) (Especially for Incest Story 2 because I'm rendering those scenes right now)

Incest Story 2 v0.3 :
This update is going to be very BIG! The only downside is that I need more time to create it. The update will be released in second half of next month. (At the minute it contains over 150 spicy pictures!)

I have planned a lot of great events and scenes, and will be trying out BDSM themes too! This should be fun to create as it is a little different to what I usually do. But, don't worry if you're not into BDSM - it will only apply to one character :p

Milf's Villa v0.4 :
This update will be released in August, it will also be larger then the last one. In version 0.3 I focused mainly on Ellise and pushed the story with Christine. I have already prepared story for the next version, with Aunt and Christine, but what other scenes you guys want to see in the next update? More of Adeline? Kevin's Mom?

If you guys want to see some specific new content or scenes in upcoming versions (or more from one character), i can always relay them through to Icstor. (They'll have to fit in the current story ark though, i guess!)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
and will be trying out BDSM themes too! This should be fun to create as it is a little different to what I usually do. But, don't worry if you're not into BDSM - it will only apply to one character
Well that's a sad thing to hear :(
I love this game so much because of almost romantic relations with relatives...
And now he's going to waste time on those bdsm & ntr...things:(

Oh well it's with this business lady...Might be not so bad...

Jan 25, 2017
Oh well. At least it is optional besides the fact you will have to avoid one character.

I'm chill with it and all. The VIP patreons ask for it, they shall receive. Their feedback and requests are more important than us lol

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I've collected the debt. Why won't the businesswoman let me in?
Talk to the secretary at the desk first, she'll want to give you the money. you can refuse and ask for an alternetive form of payment, then you can visit the businesswoman.

I've collected the debt. Why won't the businesswoman let me in?
Make sure you make a save of your own first. Doesn't matter where in the game. Then paste the cheat save of your newly made safe. Make sure they have the same name (ie number). After that you should be able to load the save. Pasting saves just like that in the folder doesn't work.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes