3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh Thanks KingsRaiden. I unlock a new feature go after that event.
But now i think i fund some bug? Where is me sister in morning and afteroon? Me relationship with her is 35. But she appared only in the evening, i try to find her around, but nothing. In the morning/afteroon she not at home. Is some bug, or perphes she now is in some palace for some event? And if yes where, because i follow the guide but nothing.
Not sure, been awhile since I played so I don't really remember what happened with the sister.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Where is the Fighting Arena??? I can't find it nowhere. Can someone put in a pic where is it. I should be grateful...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
mmm really strange. Afther some event sis and aunt is irreperible. I mean i can find sis in the evening at home, but in the morning/afteroon i cant find her at home. Someone know where she is? Also the aunt, she appared only in the evening, i try on the phone but she do not respond not in the morning, and not in the aftheroon. On the guide say she can be found on the beach. But nothing. There is something that i miss. Or i do not understand. Also i see the pic post be magickmax, and that is sis on some other part of the map. So she in the morning is somewhere else >.< i need to find me precius sis!

Anyway i like the new graphic. The new combat system. But we need a status menu! How we know when the mc level up!? Where i can buy armor? Also the weapon is not so good like incest story 1 T_T where is me awesome futuristic weapon T_T

magickmax

May 7, 2017
For the aunt you need to go to the beach in the morning and and ask for work (sell lemonade) after you sell all aunt scene triggers.
I think that when you give sister money for the dress you can see her at home only in the evening... At least I did'n find her. There is no clue in the walkthrough or I missed something...

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
movies:
For some reason ,
I still cannot unpack the .exe
Even using the x64 vb unpacker. it gives the "memory" error and doesnt unpack a thing.
Whats the way? So i can use it myself and on other vb packed games

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's just the images from the game that you see when you play through it.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes