Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Does anyone know where the Knights tomb is? i spent hours and couldnt find it
The one that requires you to collect the 10 stone swords?
- collect 10 iron/stone swords laid about the map
- placed them on pedestal along a stone road
- portal will be open at the end of the said road

Reactions: DKdavion

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
i have defeated the Last boss and took the heart and have no idea Whats next:S any tip?
Well, in my experince... that's it. You've basically finished the game.

The moment you finalized all 5 main quests to make the tree 'alive' with blooms again, that's the final part of the story, which should give you kinda-limited free-roam to complete other side-quests; in my case, one in particular was about '13 Knights' with their hella-cryptic messages... and I could'nt complete 'caus I've no idea what to do next :cry:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I see so many people going on about how big this game is but there are games at least 5 times bigger than this out there. 16gb is tiny in comparison. conversely, would anyone mind telling me what the latest update has? any new enemies or just, like, bug fixes and other minor things?
What games would those be?

On an different note did anyone manage to solve the effective use ofheat sidequest in the first level? I'm beginning to think I should try a bomb on a few spots of the map.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
What games would those be?
Well... if it by similar 'hentai' feeling, this game is almost 2 as big as this one ;)
Or, perhaps my all-time-favourite 'Custom Maid 3D 2', weighing in 75GB without sources - or, most newer 'ILLUSION' games, especially 'KoiKatsu' with sources-only of 26GB...
But then, if you compared both of these with 'mainstream' games, that one online-game 'Star Citizen' should seriously -and easily- takes the cake with its over 100-GBs :unsure:

On an different note did anyone manage to solve the effective use ofheat sidequest in the first level? I'm beginning to think I should try a bomb on a few spots of the map.
AFAIR, you need to collect the recipe for all 3 types of bombs... scattered all over the map. It was'nt supposed to be completed first.
Do'nt worry - later on, you'll have your quests and side-quests inter-twined with each other... so much that your quest tab will be full of texts in no time; no pressure in trying to complete them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Well... if it by similar 'hentai' feeling, this game is almost 2 as big as this one ;)
But then, if you compared both of these with 'mainstream' games, that one online-game 'Star Citizen' should seriously -and easily- takes the cake with its over 100-GBs :unsure:

AFAIR, you need to collect the recipe for all 3 types of bombs... scattered all over the map. It was'nt supposed to be completed first.
Do'nt worry - later on, you'll have your quests and side-quests inter-twined with each other... so much that your quest tab will be full of texts in no time; no pressure in trying to complete them :ROFLMAO:
Thanks I eventually gave up and moved out of the area I found every last secret I could including the light weight block that lets you jump up the ledge to get a chest. I explored all over and even tried blowing up bombs only to find I couldn't ha at least not without a monster.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
:WaitWhat:

Are you really that NEW to the basic of MOD-ding?
Backing up a thing or 2 BEFORE you modify or outright-replacing them is like the most basic of the basics knowledge since old age :rolleyes:

So... maybe ask noxtek for it?
i don't have a backup of this game, it wasn't worth my disk space even if i have 3TB left on my SSDs xD

Reactions: Zippix
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes