McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Could all these dang database errors happen because the whitespace [ie: 'tab'] in this section?
<tw-passagedata pid="539" name="db_starts" tags="db" position="4300,1300" size="100,200">
^because that entire section looks like a mess, and i don't see actual coding, it looks like a giant table, that i hope other scripts can phrase it properly.

edit: OR maybe its just this line being issue:
&lt;&lt;unset $db_items, $db_tokens, $db_endings, $db_startings, $db_starts, $db_girls &gt;&gt;

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Tips for custom mods, to enable .mp4 playback using the exsisting templates, coding, format, whatever...
after this line:
Code:
    &lt;&lt;if _url.includes(&quot;.webm&quot;) &gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set _isVideo=1 &gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if &gt;&gt;
add this line:
Code:
    &lt;&lt;if _url.includes(&quot;.mp4&quot;) &gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set _isVideo=1 &gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if &gt;&gt;

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
are there any ways to get all the women in a single play or can you only get some in special situations at the cost of others?
You can buy the Chronosands from the fence which will allow you to rewind decisions, rewind the entire scenario, or leave the scenario without advancing time. Your actions still count, like impregnated women stay impregnated.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
You can buy the Chronosands from the fence which will allow you to rewind decisions, rewind the entire scenario, or leave the scenario without advancing time. Your actions still count, like impregnated women stay impregnated.
Mmm, I can only get chronosands to go back a single step, perhaps a bug on firefox?

edit: oh, I only have 'crime machine'

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The wiki page for Endings > Wedding_Bells for
"Bruna (your favorite baker) - get the sexual stimulator scene with her in the bar. 'good sex' (level 3)."
Didn't work for me, and instead, this worked:

Some beginings MAY prevent her marriage I guess, so I just went with 'no bonus' beginning:
1. Raise your SP to 3
2. Simply have 'goodsex' with her.
3. acquire wedding ring
4. end season

^didn't even need to goto bar afterwards and waste time and effort.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
How do I get Momma's Boy and Daddy's Girl. Here is what I have unlocked.
Momma's Boy: Finish 51+ "normal" endings, including endings 1, 9, 12, 13, 14, and 20, and at some point have married 'your own mother':
Code:
if $endings[0]>50 and $endings[1] and $endings[9] and $endings[13] and $endings[14] and $endings[20] and $endings[12] and $allwivesArray.includes("your own mother")
Daddy's Girl: At some point, marry 'your own mother', and marry 'your own daughter', and finish Wedding Bells ending with at least 10 different women (not necessarily at the same time):
Code:
if $allwivesArray.includes("your own mother") and $allwivesArray.includes("your own daughter") and $allwivesArray.length>10

Last edited:
Reactions: McLOVINu

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Momma's Boy: Finish 51+ seasons, including endings 1, 9, 12, 13, 14, and 20, and at some point have married 'your own mother':
if $endings[0]>50 and $endings[1] and $endings[9] and $endings[13] and $endings[14] and $endings[20] and $endings[12] and $allwivesArray.includes("your own mother")

Daddy's Girl: At some point, marry 'your own mother', and marry 'your own daughter', and finish Wedding Bells ending with at least 10 different women:
if $allwivesArray.includes("your own mother") and $allwivesArray.includes("your own daughter") and $allwivesArray.length>10
Yea, the reach 51 seasons is tough, as not every playthrough counts. [i'm keeping track, i only save on 'start' a new playthough]

As about two dozen of my playthroughs didn't count, I'm thinking maybe its the 'Secret Mini Endings' and possibly the 'fate' endings, as that is the only thing similar to the amount of my missing count. Seems like a bug honestly.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The 'timer' in the dungeon makes no sense, unless MC can really have sex in 1 minute...

I'm thinking of simply modding my .html file further, to remove all instances of the timer, but then how am I going to trigger the 'caught' trigger?

I guess I can just increase the default timer, and increase the sex scene timers to higher ammounts.

PS. I also didn't know, till recently, in dungeon, you can go down another floor, to offices! Because I was fixing the Julie x Joanna name mix up... ie. says her name is Julie in most places, and Joanna in a few, even the 'impregnated' pop up lists her as Joanna, and the pregnancy tracker on the left also lists her as Joanna.

Dungeon Tip. There is another floor to the dungeon (no navigation, just several interactions). The stairs down, opposite side of the stairs you enter the dungeon, just go south from the ' Product -REDACTED- ' screen with slave 'NONE'.

Depending on stats and previous prey/hunts (like babysister, etc.) you get different blurps, then when you exit the offices back into the dungeon, you get an interaction with Gina allowing you to fuck Joanna on the left screen.
^+ after you sex up Joanna, you can go back to the offices, and you'll get a blurp about womans restroom w Gina, and then you can meet Gina in the supply area of the dugeon.

Now I'm thinking of also modding in a Jill scene, nothing fancy.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Yea, the reach 51 seasons is tough, as not every playthrough counts. [i'm keeping track, i only save on 'start' a new playthough]

As about two dozen of my playthroughs didn't count, I'm thinking maybe its the 'Secret Mini Endings' and possibly the 'fate' endings, as that is the only thing similar to the amount of my missing count. Seems like a bug honestly.
Yes. $endings[0] looks to be the sum of the rest of the $endings array, and everything beyond 29 looks to be 0, so 51 "real" endings.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes