Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I have scoured every scenario in the game's built in library, as well as scrubbed every wiki and guide clean, but I could not for the life of me find out who CJ is. Please help!

As I mention, concentrate and get all token first. Once you got it, the mysterious guy that sell you special item will reveal CJ

Kulingile

Dec 15, 2019
So, can someone tell me how to marry Lizzy? Because I had a ring, I had goodsex 13, I had less than 6 impregnation to not have Breeding Bitch, I had positive karma, I only had 1 rape, I sold her to Wade, and still, I got the fucking ending 11. It pisses me off right now, I need it to unlock one of the only 3 beginning that I lack.

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
As I mention, concentrate and get all token first. Once you got it, the mysterious guy that sell you special item will reveal CJ
I have all Tokens and Endings, but I finished this game a long time ago. I also posted my save file in my second post. If I ever encountered her before, I definitely forgot. Can you please tell me how to find her?

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I have all Tokens and Endings, but I finished this game a long time ago. I also posted my save file in my second post. If I ever encountered her before, I definitely forgot. Can you please tell me how to find her?
i can't remember either. something on after get all token go find the mysterious guy and talk. than follow the scenario

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I remember something on the mysterious guy is covered with hoodie. and once change, it will be a girl and won't change back to the hoodie guy. so if you got her, than when you load new game, you will see a girl

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes