CIAOONE03

Nov 19, 2021
which version would suggest to play to get a fresh start? I played a bit the original but then lost all pc data and forgot about this game for almost a year...

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
which version would suggest to play to get a fresh start? I played a bit the original but then lost all pc data and forgot about this game for almost a year...
Just the normal game, no image pack or "mods". Or GrimUrzine's UEE updated to v1.9.9 by Hatchsnatchpatch, though the links to that are all dead now, iirc. So just use the base game. The scenarios added by GrimUrzine are added to the base game now anyway, though not his other changes.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
this game have so many mod and no explanation, what is the best version for first timer ?
This has been asked and answered a good number of times already, including in the very last post before yours. Let's try again: Don't bother with mods.

The "mods" are just image replacements, but Wape took care in his choice of pictures/gifs so I don't think any mods are a consistent improvement.

Aside from the image replacement mods, there are also two standalone versions that add/change scenarios (the activities each night). The scenarios that they added have been added to the base game, but those can be disabled in the settings menu ("Fan-made content" to off) if you don't like them.

GrimUrzine's UNOFFICIAL EXTENDED EDITION is good, but old. HatchSnatchPatch updated it to v1.9.9 and is the only version other than be base game I might recommend trying, since GrimUrzine also changed some of the base game's scenarios, which for example gives the potions used in "some teens at a gathering" some additional uses.

CrimsonSamurai's UNOFFICIAL ENHANCED EDITION is somewhat newer, but pretty bad, and unfinished. I don't think he changed any scenarios, just added the "your favourite baker" and the "an old friend" scenario chains. As mentioned, the scenarios were added to the base game so no reason to download this.

Link Hellsing

Nov 18, 2017
This has been asked and answered a good number of times already, including in the very last post before yours. Let's try again: Don't bother with mods.

The "mods" are just image replacements, but Wape took care in his choice of pictures/gifs so I don't think any mods are a consistent improvement.

Aside from the image replacement mods, there are also two standalone versions that add/change scenarios (the activities each night). The scenarios that they added have been added to the base game, but those can be disabled in the settings menu ("Fan-made content" to off) if you don't like them.

GrimUrzine's UNOFFICIAL EXTENDED EDITION is good, but old. HatchSnatchPatch updated it to v1.9.9 and is the only version other than be base game I might recommend trying, since GrimUrzine also changed some of the base game's scenarios, which for example gives the potions used in "some teens at a gathering" some additional uses.

CrimsonSamurai's UNOFFICIAL ENHANCED EDITION is somewhat newer, but pretty bad, and unfinished. I don't think he changed any scenarios, just added the "your favourite baker" and the "an old friend" scenario chains. As mentioned, the scenarios were added to the base game so no reason to download this.
thanks man, i actually did read the answer before this but still don't get it. So the mod is only for image, if so i guess i will skip them

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

Crimson Samurai did make changes to the writing in some scenarios(like the babysitter). It became lighter and unrealistic.

It's a shame there isn't a working link to HatchSnatchPatch's anymore.

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Why can't I find waid? Wiki says that this guy is related to hospital where Luna is...but I have never met him when I tried to rape Luna...do I need to do something special?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes