Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
I also can't seem to marry Officer O'Shay (with ending 2, not Ending 23), which I need for the pentagonal token. I can't seem to find a way to get a "good sex" scene with her, only "good rape", which I think is a requirement for marriage.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
@Valvatore I'll look into those tokens, thanks. Devyn Cole is her name. Also regarding the cop, if you do her scenario before the park cop's her scene will play out slightly differently and it will register as sex not rape.

@Ryofu888 Shinoa, your own mother, and possibly C41 (I don't remember when I added that). As for the ending, it also depends on who you're marrying. Get the Black Book and use it to see who you qualify for marriage with.

@TwinMonkey It runs on a browser so you're fine to play it on Mac.

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
@Wape Thanks for the name!

As to O'shay, I was referring to the scene where you choose "accuse her of using drugs at the crimescene", having high enough sex skill puts that into the "good rape" category, on the other path (show her the gun) it will count as a seduction, but regardless of when I do it it never counts as "good sex" (with the heart next to her name), which I think in this version is always a requirement for Wedding Bells. (btw my record for 2 nights left with 0 rapes is lvl 43, 87XP "Sexual Performance" so I don't think I'm failing any related checks :p)

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I'm not entirely sure what the Offspring beginning actually gets you, is it just extra starting money? I'd expect to start with a seduction since it's the good version of Rapespawn.

Nov 21, 2018
I made a stab at an image mod. Elevates the visual component of the game.
So far I'm willing to share Babysitter and the whole Family event (exc. mom). Don't want to get too far ahead of myself as I think Wape will be dropping an update shortly. Adds about 50 video clips total between those two scenes.

Not updated: Widgets (ie brothel, dreams, etc).

Install: Download , extract right over your current IC folder. Run the "Incubus city plus" html file to access the new vids.
-(note: only overwrites one file - makes the "wife" image of the babysitter match the videos, but I included the old one in a backup as well).

Uninstall: From "images", search for ".webm" and delete everything. Then delete "Incubus City plus.html".

Tested in Firefox and other browsers on Windows.

Would love to hear feedback, especially if you have suggestions for other scenes. I have a folder of clips I've made already with certain girls in mind, but I'm not married to any of it.
Sir what's name of girl0 and girl1 for sisters of many?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Shinoa, your own mother, and possibly C41 (I don't remember when I added that). As for the ending, it also depends on who you're marrying. Get the Black Book and use it to see who you qualify for marriage with.
What are the requirements for Shinoa? I thought a heart next to their name in the impreg tab was the indicator for marriage, I got that and when the marriage ending came up she was not an option.

Nov 21, 2018
girl0 is Ella Hughes. She's amazing.
girl1 is Abi Grace. Doesn't have a lot out there, but I liked the kitchen scene so built out from there.

edit: I assume you're talking about my mod - I don't know who is in the original GIFs.
Thanks. Yeah i was talking about your scenes not the original.

darkknight44

Dec 19, 2018
Hey there! been a long comarade ! (1.5.3) I tried many things but can't get married to Shinoa. Can someone help me there !

I finally managed to get it ! sorry for disturb !

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
Any one have any idea how to do the marriage endings? I have the ring but can't seem to get any of the girls to marry me

Actually I somehow managed to get the babysitter but that's it

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Yes, but for wedding bells if I recall you need the wedding ring BEFORE you interact with the girl.
Wait, when was it stated that you need the ring before the specified girl? The wiki doesn't specify you need the ring before the girl, it just says you need the ring and have good stats, then in the forum Wape said you need the heart.

I don't remember when I got the ring in the playthrough so I'll check later (sick with cold), but if that is the case, that is a terrible reason to miss out on the ending.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Regarding marriages:

1) As @Valvatore brought to my attention, the O'Shay marriage is impossible due to negligence on my part. Sorry about that. I'll put up a patch when I can.

2) You do not need to get a ring at any particular time, you just need to have it at the end.

3) If anyone has strong feelings on some of the goodsex requirements being too high for this or that character let me know. (I will create a system for informing the player the level they were required to be at if they are of sufficient incubus level to perceive it.) I feel like with god mode and oblivion parasite I've essentially made any task plausible but I'd prefer if these were attainable through regular playing as well. But it's hard for me to look at the game objectively and judge what's fair and what isn't.

4) The heart that indicates if you have achieved 'goodsex' is in the Seduction list, not the Impregnation list. The latter is an indication if its a rapespawn or lovechild. In retrospect this is kinda confusing, I'll figure something out.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
@Wape Thank you for clarification on 2 and 4. I'm currently getting over a cold, so after a few days I'll share my thoughts on 3 without god mode and parasite.

Reactions: Wape

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
@Wape I haven't found any requirements to be unreasonable. I've gotten 98/101 tokens, which I think is all currently accessible, and stat requirements haven't been an issue. Especially once you get access to some of the starts. I don't know if it was intended for harem girls to give sex xp and mind xp, or for slaves to give sex xp and brutality xp, but pretty much after you have access to those starts stat requirements become a non issue.

Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
@Flamewolf Get well soon. @Valvatore Thanks.

I've created an update fixing the Shauna issue as well as a token issue, adding a new beginning, adding a new item.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes