Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
Ok I've figured out a lot of the marriage problems but still haven't figured out Darlene yet. I've impregnated her but still haven't gotten the heart in the seduction list.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Ok I've figured out a lot of the marriage problems but still haven't figured out Darlene yet. I've impregnated her but still haven't gotten the heart in the seduction list.
How high is your sex skill? I didn't get it because my prowess was too high. I think it bugged out, because when I went to have sex with the babysitter, I got the rape point instead of seduction. I think my stat was like 32.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
wape iam donwloaded the version 1.6.3 but in game says 1.2
Silly me! Fixed and updated link.
The only time to trigger this is on the fourth time you fuck her. I don't know why I did it this way, I'll change it.
How do you get the new Prince beginning?
You need to have gotten Ruler ending, have unlocked 22 endings, have married 2 or more women via Wedding Bells.

The way that it uses to track the women you've previously married is, unfortunately, newly implemented, so wives you got before this version won't count. Just use Dreamochrome to get the weird hallucination wife and then do one regular marriage ending (babysitter's the easiest) and that should get you in there.

Reactions: vince638

Talys42

Dec 17, 2018
@Wape I keep getting "Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined " in the spot where the start should be and if I do some playthroughs to try to fix it, it just sets itself to "???" with no way to unlock it. I have fulfilled all conditions, but it won't unlock.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@Wape looks like the Prince starting point disappears on the next playthrough if you don't consistently get enough wives on the previous one - at least while using a relatively old save (ugh, not looking forward to redoing ending #10 fifteen times).

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
My bad again. Not enough sleep = sloppy work. I've done another patch, let me know if this fixes it for you.

@vince638 Why are you using an old save?

Reactions: vince638

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
Silly me! Fixed and updated link.

The only time to trigger this is on the fourth time you fuck her. I don't know why I did it this way, I'll change it.

You need to have gotten Ruler ending, have unlocked 22 endings, have married 2 or more women via Wedding Bells.

The way that it uses to track the women you've previously married is, unfortunately, newly implemented, so wives you got before this version won't count. Just use Dreamochrome to get the weird hallucination wife and then do one regular marriage ending (babysitter's the easiest) and that should get you in there.
What a coincidence! I kept visiting her until time ran out which ended up around...3 times I think? Thanks

TwinMonkey

Jan 22, 2019
In the babysitter scenario... on the final page of the seduction part, she says: "Hey, why did she stop?" she asks. "Is something wrong?" That first "she" should be "you" so it would read: "Hey, why did you stop?" You could even drop the "she asks" since you already have her dialogue in a different color and it's obvious she's asking a question. So... "Hey, why did you stop? Is something wrong?"

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@vince638 Why are you using an old save?
Mainly to save time.
I'm aware some names are cheat codes, but until very recently I hadn't got everything - so those would have spoiled finding how to get what I was missing. For instance, right now I have all the endings and starts, only missing a couple tokens (pitch & ruby, gotta find how to pull those). If I restart from scratch, I doubt there's a cheat code that will give me only those 98 tokens and not the two others.
It used to be the same for endings/starts (sure, now that I found them I could use cheats...).

tl;dr I really enjoy how your game pushes for replay value, so skipping anything feels like a terrible waste.
Thanks for the bugfixes and continued work!

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes