kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
My bad again. Not enough sleep = sloppy work. I've done another patch, let me know if this fixes it for you.

I have 25 endings unlocked and have unlocked the ruler and two wedding bells ending after downloading the patch but haven't been able to unlock the new prince beginning.

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
You need to start with rapespawn and marry your mother !!
Speaking of marriage; are there any options for getting the ring other than the jealous wife and the midnight fence?

Maybe add the possibility of getting the marriage ring from the thief, if the player helps her with her thefts?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
For some reason I haven't been able to marry Shinoa. She appears with a heart next to her name on the seduction list, and I can trigger the ending but she doesn't appear on the list of eligible wife choices.

EDIT: I got it. Apperantly just triggering the goodsex isn't enough, you need also to hypno her so she turns the stream on. I had thought that the only requirement to marry someone was whether or not the goodsex variable triggers, but looks like there's other reqs too. Anyone got a full list of requirements for the wives?

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
what does the utopia ending actually change when starting a new game apart from getting a bunch of money at the start? I mean after selecting who your mother was? Unlike the rapespawn I don't think I've seen you beeing able to find your mother in the new game +.

Sep 10, 2017
what does the utopia ending actually change when starting a new game apart from getting a bunch of money at the start? I mean after selecting who your mother was? Unlike the rapespawn I don't think I've seen you beeing able to find your mother in the new game +.
It changes quite a lot according to the code:

Mothers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Type of "house" you start with:

Reactions: Bluetint

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
It changes quite a lot according to the code:

Mothers:

Type of "house" you start with:
If you're going to post the source code, then you're going to need to make it readable. Many people aren't going to understand what that even means, as SugarCube is a variation of JavaScript, but without any readable code (you're supposed to use a graphical interface to build it's games).

Basically, what the Utopia ending does is:
  • Starts you with 1,200 cash
  • Gives you a mother, making the Oedipal token possible
  • (if the right option is selected) Start you with one of the special houses: a Harem, a collection of Slaves, your own Brothel, or a Sex Video creation thing.
Also, below is a more readable version of the code. The parts are: where you make the choice; where the choice does an action; and some flavor text depending on the house type.

Also @Wape I noticed while looking at this code that the Goddess mother is actually checking against "god", not "goddess", so clicking the "...a literal goddess" option doesn't do what it is intended to do. This is on v1.6.4

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Who are all the wives you can marry? still need #3, 7, 11, 13 and 16 in the black book
Here's a list of all wife's and their requirements specific requirements, on top of the global ones. Note: 'Good sex' has a minimum "Sexual Performance" level you need, and varies by character.:
  1. Your Mother - go find her. Your start (Utopia or Dystopia) should mention who they are.
  2. Val (blonde drunk) - 'good sex' (level 5), but don't do the roommate.
  3. C41 - one of the slaves. You need to rescue her, but don't 'do' too many of the other slaves.
  4. Britney (babysitter) - 'good sex' (level 1/2 depending on route).
  5. Charity Smith - 'good sex' (level 11), don't do any of the other sisters, don't do the mother.
  6. Jean (motel) - 'good sex' (level 7)
  7. Kat (thief) - 'good sex' (level 4), and don't hypnotise her. Needs lock picks
  8. Darlene Weathers (cougar) - 'good sex' (level 5). A bit annoying, as her scenes have a chance of impregnating. Just reload (F5) if you don't.
  9. Maria - the girl you use to get revenge on Tony. Needs 'good sex' (level 5) and hypnotise.
  10. Donna (bar girl) - ie. 'a woman down on her luck'. 'good sex' (level 4/5 depending on route), and don't hypnotise
  11. Kylie (brothel admin) - a real fun one. Need at least 15,000 cash, and takes all of your money. Just make sure you don't impregnate any of the brothel whores.
  12. Shinoa - the market girl. Requires 'good sex' (level 5), and hypnotise her. Need to donate a certain amount to the stream.
  13. Officer O'Shay - 'good sex' (level 7), and don't rape her.
  14. Cindy - 'good sex' (level 6), and hypnotise her.
  15. ▇▇▇ - the broken girl you get from using Dreamochrome.
  16. Unused. Specifically, the code checks for "dsf", but this isn't a character. I assume this is a placeholder for later.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Here's a list of all wife's and their requirements specific requirements, on top of the global ones. Note: 'Good sex' has a minimum "Sexual Performance" level you need, and varies by character.:
  1. Your Mother - go find her. Your start (Utopia or Dystopia) should mention who they are.
  2. Val (blonde drunk) - 'good sex' (level 5), but don't do the roommate.
  3. C41 - one of the slaves. You need to rescue her, but don't 'do' too many of the other slaves.
  4. Britney (babysitter) - 'good sex' (level 1/2 depending on route).
  5. Charity Smith - 'good sex' (level 11), don't do any of the other sisters, don't do the mother.
  6. Jean (motel) - 'good sex' (level 7)
  7. Kat (thief) - 'good sex' (level 4), and don't hypnotise her. Needs lock picks
  8. Darlene Weathers (cougar) - 'good sex' (level 5). A bit annoying, as her scenes have a chance of impregnating. Just reload (F5) if you don't.
  9. Maria - the girl you use to get revenge on Tony. Needs 'good sex' (level 5) and hypnotise.
  10. Donna (bar girl) - ie. 'a woman down on her luck'. 'good sex' (level 4/5 depending on route), and don't hypnotise
  11. Kylie (brothel admin) - a real fun one. Need at least 15,000 cash, and takes all of your money. Just make sure you don't impregnate any of the brothel whores.
  12. Shinoa - the market girl. Requires 'good sex' (level 5), and hypnotise her. Need to donate a certain amount to the stream.
  13. Officer O'Shay - 'good sex' (level 7), and don't rape her.
  14. Cindy - 'good sex' (level 6), and hypnotise her.
  15. ▇▇▇ - the broken girl you get from using Dreamochrome.
  16. Unused. Specifically, the code checks for "dsf", but this isn't a character. I assume this is a placeholder for later.
Thanks for this improved/updated list. I've added it in the wiki, hope that's ok.

To elaborate on the code posted, for anyone who can't understand it: Based on what you pick to be your mother, you are randomly assigned a mother from a list of women in that category. Additionally your choice may net you some random models in your harem if you have one. (I do these things starts on a whim, pls don't spend a moment trying to think of how any of this makes any sense.)

Reactions: Drakavius

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
First of all thank you for the great game Wape, it has a lot of content that i really enjoy in these kind of game, specially the mind control one in this case, aside for that i really liked that it has a huge amount of different endings for the limited number of scenarios ingame, nevertheless some endings are really great, the game has a really neat ui that its hard to encounter in twine games and the premise of the game is clear and direct.

I played the game for about a few days, now im focussed on collecting tokens and i have enought to buy anything from the fence guy but not every token and then some question popped in my mind while trying to collect them all, is there any kind of reward for collecting all tokens?

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
I hope not, I've found several that just won't drop no matter how I try.
Thankfully they do. Tokens increase your buying 'rank' with the merchant, allowing you to buy the better items, as well as increase the chance of finding him before he is permanently available.
Also, which tokens are you having difficulty with?

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I think i found a gamebreaking bug, if you unlock really early the new game + starting "prepared" it impossibilites to get a few endings cause the scenario a girl at a frat party dissapears, i mean even after selecting no starting bonuses you continue to impregnate girls while you sleep and the scenario still dont appear.

Edit : nvm after testing a bit just found it solves itself after finishing the game one more time then the next time you start a new game it doesnt happen again.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes