Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to increase your willpower from the starting 2/5 I have? because I want to get out through the door and keep the rope to try the guardian/rat scene
By save editing, which is cheating. But you can use this site: saveeditonline.com

Change all your stat > value and stat > valuex to 9, which I think is the maximum.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
By save editing, which is cheating. But you can use this site: saveeditonline.com

Change all your stat > value and stat > valuex to 9, which I think is the maximum.
Well, if there's no other way in the meantime...

The guide is gold! Can't use items on sleeping Amair tho...
There's a workaround...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
3. Fungus licking - Type "Lick" with the "Input" option on any fungus plants in the cells . You can lick a lot of things btw ;)

23. Willingly offered - Just keep coming back to the rats in any of the sewer tunnels. You can also get to the rats by going in Rohan's cell, taking the rope and climbing up to the pipe in the upper left corner.

Nice walkthrough btw. I'm finally not the only one posting/making guides in gay games lol
Willingly offered is entry 22. Entry 23 is under it, cut in half by the game window. And thanks!

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
Is there a way to increase your willpower from the starting 2/5 I have? because I want to get out through the door and keep the rope to try the guardian/rat scene
No need to cheat! Just have your maximum stat points at 5 and eat a flowershroom.

Reactions: nitobe-san

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Willingly offered is entry 22. Entry 23 is under it, cut in half by the game window. And thanks!
That would be Fight Back then, which involves turning into a rat (by repeatedly submitting to rats) and "lick"ing or "fuck"ing the Guardian while he's asleep in the cabinet

MarleyMarley

Jan 31, 2020
Great work. Art is on point. So many paths to follow through for such an early-stage release. Hope the story expands to more than just 'escape from hell' story, though I feel it will in the future.

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
Best stats for this (other then cheating)
My character is:

Endurance>Perception>Charisma>Willpower>Intelligence

if you want to open your cell door you need 4 Willpower but be aware that for some reason Willpower is the only stat that doesnt regenerate when you sleep so those points are gone forever. Allies give you Willpower so I start with low Willpower and gather up a couple allies, although if you leave an ally behind you lose that Willpower. Endurance is great cus you can travel through the plants in your cell to a cell that's already open and save your Willpower. you can also interact with the Guardian during the introduction and you'll start the game with your cell already open. I haven't seen Intelligence come up in anything so I don't think it has a use in this build. Perception is used to inspect touch taste things so its good if you don't know what your options are or you like reading your character's inner monologues. Charisma is required to gain allies in certain circumstances, some scenarios don't require Charisma. I never found myself spending more than one Charisma point per day so I think 2 is enough just in case.

hope this helps :D

Reactions: BobCarter
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes