Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you, I also have another question, since scene 4, 5 and 9 I do not get, how do I do? I did what the guide says but nothing
Probably cause there's a bit of confusion there. For both scene 4 and 5, after surrendering the companion of your choosing, you should Rest for a few days such that enough time has passed. The confusion is probably the "right sewer pipe" part because its used for both voyeurism scene and the exit. What is meant at the end of the guide for both scenes is the exit where you first met the Rat dude.

For scene 9, you should become a Permanent Rat (which happens after getting defiled by the rats over and over again. Check your character info to see if you've transformed.) Afterwards, you get this nice threesome scene with the Rat and Cyril.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Personally i like my guys tones with light hair, and twinks... But im also into chicks so that might be what evens out my tastes. I'm gonna give this a try, but looks like too much muscle to hold my attention...

Reactions: Ayal

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
There's been an update. Mostly fixes and stuff but I noticed two missing scenes in the Memories menu.

EDIT: The two new scenes involve using the Rope in Rohan's cell. If you rest aftewards without collecting either of the two in your sanctuary, they get defiled by the rats.

Last edited:

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
I have to check this out later, artstyle is really nice and the premise sounds cool.

One thing that frustrates the hell out of me is that – while I'm mostly straight – gay games always get good looking male characters or protagonists, whereas it's the complete opposite for hetero games. Majority of male protags are goddamn awful in every way while the women are 10/10. Shit's annoying. I just want a combination of the two.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have to check this out later, artstyle is really nice and the premise sounds cool.

One thing that frustrates the hell out of me is that – while I'm mostly straight – gay games always get good looking male characters or protagonists, whereas it's the complete opposite for hetero games. Majority of male protags are goddamn awful in every way while the women are 10/10. Shit's annoying. I just want a combination of the two.
Try SpaceCorps :)

Reactions: kaorok

yugopain

Nov 4, 2019
ok, i love this game, love the corruption
my favorite route is the one where you give the rope to the rats, you become a rat then you propose to fuck cyril.
can't wait for the final version

hope we could turn everybody into a rat ^^

Last edited:

OldBear

May 23, 2020
just placing a note here so i can get updates..
thank you for sharing.. yet, the game in interesting as it has new way to interact.. so let see how the game would go forward

Reactions: suluck1

nuudoh

Sep 6, 2020
Here are the 25 memories for 1.113 if anyone is interested:
  1. The Guardian Fucks Rohan
  2. Fungus Traversal
  3. Fungus licking
  4. Rat Rohan
  5. Rat Guardian
  6. Rat CyrilScene
  7. The Guardian caught you
  8. Fungus Assimilation
  9. Team up on Cyril
  10. Cyril falls in the water
  11. Unexpected milking
  12. Got laid with Anthony
  13. A trio of Guardian and prisoners
  14. Spying on the Rat Orgy Above Rohan
  15. Spying on the Rat Orgy Below Rohan
  16. Spying on the Rat Orgy Above Guardian
  17. Spying on the Rat Orgy Below Guardian
  18. Got too curious with the rats
  19. The Swamp is alive
  20. Exit sign ?
  21. A Flower's bait
  22. Willingly Offered
  23. Fight Back
  24. Expanding the rats' domain (Rohan)
  25. Expanding the rats' domain (Anthony)

Reactions: OldBear

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I got wind of a guy who'se in Ghuraok's Discord that he'll be releasing another update today. Does anyone have the latest build please?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes