Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
How do you get laid with anthony I tried feeding him the guardian cum but he just goes directly to my sanctuary

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Yeah how do i get rohans cum.
Basically: After you see him getting fucked for the first time, leave your cell, go upstairs and enter the side room. The bottle that the guard filled with Rohan's cum should be there on the floor

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
As the author of the game says, there are no really bad endings in the game and after them there will still be something. So yes and no.
Is it the new change for the 1.201, or he just define "Bad End" differently? Cuz from the last version(1.113) there was tons of bad ends and there's even a collectible list for that.

Also it leads to the next questions:
Does the save from old version compatible with 1.201? Or we need to start anew?
Does the game get an overhaul that it's better to re-start?

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Is it the new change for the 1.201, or he just define "Bad End" differently? Cuz from the last version(1.113) there was tons of bad ends and there's even a collectible list for that.

Also it leads to the next questions:
Does the save from old version compatible with 1.201? Or we need to start anew?
Does the game get an overhaul that it's better to re-start?

1.No it is not. I won't quote the author verbatim, because I don't remember exactly. But I do know that he didn't intend to make "Bad Endings" the final and irrevocable end of the game.

As I understand it, many of the "Bad Endings" will allow you to keep playing the game, but the actions you can perform in the game will change/will be unavailable/new paths will open, etc.

(off-top. Have you found the king of the fairies yet? Or met a new npc in the catacombs? Have you seen the sanctuary or given yourself over to cthulhu??? There's a whole bunch of stuff in the game, and I don't even know how to get to more... Maybe I should write my own walkthrough??? about what I know)

2. I don't know, my saves don't work and I started all over again, as I understand a lot in the code has been rewritten.

3. I would say that yes, even some locations have been redrawn. Once again, read what I wrote in parentheses, the game got a huge piece of albeit incomplete but the content.

4. The game has a very important system of time (I do not know how it works, I only have an idea) 1) When you start the game the time goes by itself and the more you "rest" the further it goes, for which you can miss some of the events as the game they have already happened. 2) The time for events starts ticking only when you get very close to them (but do not finally find them, which means that you can stomp in one place without understanding what to do next while some of the characters die without getting help or leave).

Reactions: nackedsnake

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
We really do need a walkthrough, since a lot of things require you to be in that area/room at a certain time of day and it's hard to figure out those times, especially when enemies can randomly kidnap you at any point.

May 3, 2019

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
May 3, 2019
Ain't this guide for the old version ages ago? Or it's for 1.201?
Yes, but it is a good start for people who are starting or have missed some of the old scenes. The new version is of course new so people are still working on how to do some of the new content. People likely won't know how to get all the new content for a hot minute still

Reactions: nackedsnake

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Any idea on how to actually get past the actual front gate of the prison? The drawbridge chain is missing, so I was looking into taking a chain from the milking room, but couldn't figure anything out. Maybe it has something to do with the control room past that?
in your sanctuary menu, select one of your allies and use the magnifying glass to show them the drawbridge mechanism. they will help you lower it. there isn't too much past that but it seems like you need a glass of human semen to progress something there. for some reason trying to collect human semen from the fountain by the drawbridge crashes the game for me

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes