Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm getting to the point where I wonder why so many gay games or visual novels have this kind of male body. Somebody must be into it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, Just played 1.25 and I must say the dev is very ambitious.
"There's no wrong answers, no bad endings, whatever choice you made will lead to substantial contents."
The result is every choice / path lead to an WIP.
Don't get me wrong, this game is very well-made, and unique for the reason above.

But given most art of current version are still sketches / placeholders, and so many variant factors (Heck even the same scene will have tons of variation depending on your previous choices), +he's a solo dev.
It'll be a miracle if he can finish it in 2025 (He had a road map for finishing this game in 2023...)
Just hope the dev ain't bite more than he can chew, then give up along the way...

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018
I'm getting to the point where I wonder why so many gay games or visual novels have this kind of male body. Somebody must be into it.
What kind of male body? There's multiple body types in the game so I'm genuinely asking.
Lol, Just played 1.25 and I must say the dev is very ambitious.
"There's no wrong answers, no bad endings, whatever choice you made will lead to substantial contents."
The result is every choice / path lead to an WIP.
Don't get me wrong, this game is very well-made, and unique for the reason above.

But given most art of current version are still sketches / placeholders, and so many variant factors (Heck even the same scene will have tons of variation depending on your previous choices), +he's a solo dev.
It'll be a miracle if he can finish it in 2025 (He had a road map for finishing this game in 2023...)
Just hope the dev ain't bite more than he can chew, then give up along the way...
I do think the dev is very ambitious but I think they've been delivering pretty consistently good content. And the reason that his roadmap was definitely moved up was because I believe sometime earlier this year his city got super flooded so he had to take a break from development to focus on fixing that stuff. Though that 2023 deadline is still pretty generous I have to admit.

Reactions: saitogui

Seizureboy

Aug 9, 2022
Anyone figure out how to save the guy from the pod in the Guards room? Been trying to figure it out for hours and always get caught

41ce

Sep 17, 2021
Anyone figure out how to save the guy from the pod in the Guards room? Been trying to figure it out for hours and always get caught
From Ghuraok:

"Temporarily unavailable ! I'll patch it soon, it will be compatible with saves of the 1.25. Normally you'd need to save Victor from his cocoon, but I messed up the conditions. It's an easy fix but there are a few other bugs I want to fix in the 1.25a. "

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save file with all memories unlocked?
Even with the official guide I still get stuck on multiple parts because it just doesn't work.

Reactions: gabrielpwen
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes