Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
To unlock all memories go to /game/screenIR.rpy, search for MemoriesScreen and "for memories in memories" and remove the entire "if seen label, else" statement except for the textbutton "[memory.name]" line, making it so the game no longer checks if you've discovered a memory
What? A little bit more detailed guide?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
What? A little bit more detailed guide?
  1. Open the file as instructed (right click and Open With Notepad or something similar)
  2. CTRL + F and type in "for memory in memories", WITHOUT the quotation marks (the poster kinda messed up the correct thing to type in).
  3. Once you found "for memory in memories", it should look like this:
    1701292112937.png
  4. Delete the following lines:
    1. "if renpy.seen_label(memory.codename):"
    2. "else:"
    3. textbutton "???" action Hide("descriptionboxMemo", dissolve) hovered [Show("descriptionboxMemo", dissolve, info=memory) ] unhovered Hide("descriptionboxMemo", dissolve)
  5. It should now look like this instead:
    1701292187291.png
  6. Save and enjoy.
If you still dunno what you're doing, you can replace your screensIR.rpy with the one I'm uploading in this post.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
  1. Open the file as instructed (right click and Open With Notepad or something similar)
  2. CTRL + F and type in "for memory in memories", WITHOUT the quotation marks (the poster kinda messed up the correct thing to type in).
  3. Once you found "for memory in memories", it should look like this:
    View attachment 3128080
  4. Delete the following lines:
    1. "if renpy.seen_label(memory.codename):"
    2. "else:"
    3. textbutton "???" action Hide("descriptionboxMemo", dissolve) hovered [Show("descriptionboxMemo", dissolve, info=memory) ] unhovered Hide("descriptionboxMemo", dissolve)
  5. It should now look like this instead:
    View attachment 3128083
  6. Save and enjoy.
If you still dunno what you're doing, you can replace your screensIR.rpy with the one I'm uploading in this post.
Thanks, i edited lines and all worked.

Reactions: Polarthief

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IncubusRealms- 1.295
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

akir333

Nov 5, 2020
Will there be some kind of Walkthrough attached in the previous version I was able to have more companions and rat king if i remember correctly , in the latest one it seems to be bugged as I'm no longer able to have them, I'm under impression that something which was not wip in alder versions right now it is wip/bugged, I would like to have possibility to have sex with companions as well.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes