Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I would super appreciate a new guide, or just a few bullet points of things that you think people might miss.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I am thinking on making a new guide, but it would just stake so fucking long...
You don't have to make it as pretty or super organized as the original. Just some basic information in a Google Doc is fine. You can even have it be publicly editable and we can all work together on it, if you want.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I think making the guide itself takes super long time and so much effort, even if you're using the script rather than explore by yourself, as there are so many variables which make the course / path become totally different

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
Would you believe me if I told you that I indeed explored the routes manually?
I think making the guide itself takes super long time and so much effort, even if you're using the script rather than explore by yourself, as there are so many variables which make the course / path become totally different

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
How does it work, because I can only see images in it
I'll b workin on it this week. Should be more or less complete in mid-december. The game is quite big now, and I also want to get everythingready to expand the guide when a new update comes out. Plus again, I'm doing it manually.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Oh, should I make the other still or not?
Check if there's anything missing. And if it's not there, you can make a small addition of your own, so that we know that something is missing. But I think the official guide already has everything... So you'd better not waste your energy and time!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Official guide.

Imaging publishing an Official Guide and Not charging for $50 USD :ROFLMAO:

Oh, should I make the other still or not?
I remember making a guide (more as a record) myself while I was playing other game even when there were already guides out, so there's nothing wrong if you enjoy doing so, just not for necessity anymore.
Also, your version with images def would be appreciated.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Imaging publishing an Official Guide and Not charging for $50 USD :ROFLMAO:

I remember making a guide (more as a record) myself while I was playing other game even when there were already guides out, so there's nothing wrong if you enjoy doing so, just not for necessity anymore.
Also, your version with images def would be appreciated.
What's $50?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure how to get this memory. I've gotten a scene where I put up the rope in Rohan's cell and says that the rats come down after pressing Rest, though I'm not sure if this is the actual/full scene or a bug preventing it from going to memory. 1638101189620.png

Monster.Fukk

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know when the final version will be?
Apparently slated for some time in 2023, with the next update being August 2022. Have some patience, Ghuraok is still dealing with the aftermath of a huge flood in 2021, plus ADHD, which I can vouch for being a huge awful bitch to deal with for creating anything.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes