Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So excited its development continues! The art and story branches are so good. And it has loads of my favourite: Bad Ends :love:
Can't wait to see more

Reactions: fishystuff

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I've read through the changelog, but it's been so long that I've played the game. What are the big changes exactly?
If I'm not wrong, there actually ain't much new content yet, it's just "a stepping stone", filled in some arts, and be ready to work on it "full time".

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
So this game went to silence again after it said its "come back"?
the creator posted a teaser poster last week on twitter, but said he lives in belgium where there was really severe flooding and ended up having to move in with family where it's hard to work because of the damage to his own home and posessions. i think it'd be best to be patient.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow. "1.201 - groundbreaking nature" just dropped on itch, is it the public build you guys talked about?
For changelog (It's suuuuuper long) and download links, see

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
And Soo. Already checked out the game. It now has 2 if not 3 times more content (It's fucking awesome, especially considering the terrible events with the game's author...)

By the way I already scrapped the game and this is what I can say "The amount of content in terms of illustrations there for a few dozen updates... The problem is that there is no code for these illustrations."

In general, support the author, he deserves it, do not be offended by his long lack of updates, he had serious problems in life. (And it's not the same problems as 99% of other developers. He had his damn house destroyed by a flood. I mean, really. Check out his Twitter feed.).

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes