2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
while there are some games (obviously, not this one)
start with love
Click the "+Quote" button under each message you want to quote. Then go to the reply text entry box and click "Instert Quotes...".
Thanks again man, you certainly know your way around forums- I'm still kinda floundering about, but appreciate any assistance that give me. :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I have nothing against "taking advantage". Like you said, I couldn't play a lot of games otherwise, which is not the case. But there're a lot of ways to do it and the context is also important.
I understand that everyone has its own fetishes and it's very difficult, if not impossible, to make everyone happy but we gain affection points if we choose immediatly to give her a cigarette (like I did), and then the only option if you pick the "vanilla/loving/boring" route is to leave as if nothing was going to happen. We have already punched him in the face, I would have gladly done it another time.
About the fact that we can avoid seeing a scene, I don't agree, and I'm not just talking about this game or this kind of scenes. In your previous post you rightly wrote that the dialogues should be read and not skipped to better understand, that's why I don't think they are less important if they are not accompanied by images.
I repeat, these are just my opinions and this will be my last post on these subjects.
Without a doubt there are also positive aspects, models and renders are great (like the one of Monique posted above), the story seems promising and I wish the dev good luck with his project.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
You have to do something with guy's dick! It looks like another frankenstein who started rotting with his penis.
Can you make just normal cock like the one in Big Brother?

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@kakhauf usually people are free to say what they want in real life and in games also or at least is how the democracy works. from what i know if someone say something you don't like (even if that's the reality) you can sue him, you can ignore him, you can punch him or you can investigate if that's right or not...

From what i know you have all 3 options in Indecent Desires and trust me that i know better ...

The 4th option, to sue him it may be available at a later time but only after the lawyer will show up in the game...

Please bear with me for a while and you may have the option to sue him and send him to jail ...

P.S. the last phrase was not a spoiler and was intended as a joke ... i never considered this path but now i may consider it :))

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Apologies, I don't know how to do multi-quote replies.

After reading a lot of your comments- I agree with a lot of you, while the Trevor scene is avoidable- his character in the game is not, nor is his influence- I'm pretty sure. If you go along with him- you get respect (which feels more like compliance, and you ultimately become one of his "bitches" as well), if you choose to oppose him- you get disdain; there's no option to put him in his place and take charge. You end up coming out of this as an ignorant bystander or a mewling, obedient kitten.

Considering the amount of time that was spent on his scenes (with and without Karina)- you can't think for one second that he isn't going to be a much larger part of this game. There will be no avoiding him or his depravity and if/once you get in good with (probably) any character in the game- he's going to convince you to let him have a "turn" and you can either deny him which will probably have later consequences, he'll kick your arse, or you'll get more disdain. (Oh no, Trevor doesn't like me. *Boo hoo*) OR you end up becoming just as big (if not bigger) of an a-hole than he already is... What fantastic choices.

Trevor is too entrenched in the game, and just from his introduction alone- it's quite obvious that you'll need to rely on him to "get you things" once any type of quests open up in the game. His interference and interaction seems almost unavoidable. It just appears that any choices you make are going to make you just as repugnant and disgusting as he is- no matter what options you're given in the future.

What little of my soul that isn't tainted- I'd like to keep that way. *mic drop*
In that regard, I think everyones soul is already tainted in that department from Big Brother. I dont know if you played it but.

Reactions: Safetydummy

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I finally got around to playing this & have to say I'm pretty impressed... the female leads are all very sexy & attractive & the premise of the story being near a beach with bikini clad women has set off my "Boner Alarm" already!! I'll be following this one for the next couple of updates out of great interest to see what Vilelab does with this one... Cheers!!!

p.s. Kate is fucking scorching hot!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
what changed with the update? There's no further gameplay? It's the same with v0.01.

Reactions: tonny

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
what changed with the update? There's no further gameplay? It's the same with v0.01.
always good to chek patreon page, this on is free

Hey guys!
Chapter 2 - Aiko edition is here. You can now enjoy the full chapter of Indecent Desires now.

Enjoy and share your thoughts with me after you play the game :)

Thank you so much for all the support!

Adrien

Vilelab

Aiko Edition,
Chapter 2,
Download,
Free,
Play

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
That
always good to chek patreon page, this on is free

Hey guys!
Chapter 2 - Aiko edition is here. You can now enjoy the full chapter of Indecent Desires now.

Enjoy and share your thoughts with me after you play the game :)

Thank you so much for all the support!

Adrien

Vilelab

Aiko Edition,
Chapter 2,
Download,
Free,
Play

That still doesn't answer my question being, "Is there any more gameplay? Or he just upgraded the render/animation quality in this update?"

Edit: Nope , no further gameplay. it ends with Aiko in the university.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes