2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
@N1K17Y i think it will be more easy if you let me know what kind of fetishes you are interested in ...

From what i know until now there is going to be: blackmail, lesbian, incest, milf, corruption, anal, old & young, feet, voyeurism, 3some, 4some, perversion, panties, femdom ... and the list may continue ...

I don't even know if some all of them goes to fetishes but yea ...

Any suggestion its going to be welcomed ... but also it doesn't mean i will implement it ... anyhow, i will do my best ... :p
im satisfied with what you listed. not really into the feet thing but i dont mind it in games, sometimes its nice for a change even. personally im not really "fixated" on something, im open to try/see new stuff. if i had to suggest something, maybe light forms of bdsm, choking, being the dominating one to certain character/s. maybe MC is a great masseuse and while he gives his aunt another of his great massages, because she is all oiled up, his hand "accidentally" slips lower than it should be.
but honestly just do what you feel like. of course getting info and ideas is good but its your game, dont try to appeal to everyone by adding stuff which you dont understand or even hate or just dont fit the whole idea of your game.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
but honestly just do what you feel like. of course getting info and ideas is good but its your game, dont try to appeal to everyone by adding stuff which you dont understand or even hate or just dont fit the whole idea of your game.
i agree, good words

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@N1K17Y then maybe you should try to play Chapter 2. I think you will find something related to what you described in there. I will appreciate if you share your opinion with me after ...

Chapter 2 is available for all 10+ patreons already...

Looking forward to hear the feedback from the community :)

WHUML

Jan 26, 2018
Hi first of all tyvm. I just stumbled on this one it looks good. Hope there is intentional flashes which seems like accidental if not there should be some in every game at the grind / flirt phase. Just a bit of my humble opinion.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have to say these are among the prettiest girls around here! Very promising game, if the pacing won't accelerate too much and turn all of them into Karinas. I guess next update will tell.:)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
@N1K17Y i think it will be more easy if you let me know what kind of fetishes you are interested in ...

From what i know until now there is going to be: blackmail, lesbian, incest, milf, corruption, anal, old & young, feet, voyeurism, 3some, 4some, perversion, panties, femdom ... and the list may continue ...

I don't even know if some all of them goes to fetishes but yea ...

Any suggestion its going to be welcomed ... but also it doesn't mean i will implement it ... anyhow, i will do my best ... :p
I just hope there won't be too much of fetishes. I personally don't like almost any of them but it's ok as long as it doesn's replace "basic" action. Nice job btw!
PS: Ты ведь русский, да?))

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Good writing, and gorgeous renders. And all the ladies are beautiful too (Sarah and Jessica are my favs, and can't wait to see these 2 get it on with each other). Certainly a game worth supporting. I hope to be able to start pledging next month.

Some Lesbian domination would be great, and some animated lesbian Tit sucking.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I loaded my last save from the previous version and the game ends exactly where it ended in the last version
and here exactly at the place
ende.jpg

Reactions: if95

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I haven't tried this game yet, but I have to say, if it has plumbers showing up on time, that's a deal breaker for me.
I dunno about plumbers - never called one - but if the cable guy shows up within a four hour window AFTER the promised 3 hour window expires OR the gas company shows up anytime before dark on the same day they promised you a morning visit or even the morning of the next day, my level of disbelief would be far too great for me to play.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes