2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@bigmen yes. there are going to be paths that open or close depending on the attributes of the characters. the characters are going to respond differently depending on their attributes. even in chapter 2 there is going to be hidden paths that you can open if you get the right attributes with the right characters ... so it's going to be up to you how you want to play the game ...

Reactions: bigmen

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Will you allow multiple progressions? I mean can you hook up with every girl in game or down to whomever you choose to chase?

@bigmen yes. there are going to be paths that open or close depending on the attributes of the characters. the characters are going to respond differently depending on their attributes. even in chapter 2 there is going to be hidden paths that you can open if you get the right attributes with the right characters ... so it's going to be up to you how you want to play the game ...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Renetta how will you define NTR? Is this also when the MC fuck someone else girl or only if someone else fuck the MC girl/girls?
NTR is just abbreviation of zillion variations of one fetish that can be described as sorta "stealing partner". What you said "MC fuck someone else's girl" is called netori, and it's typically more vanilla lovey-dovey fetish. And vice versa is netorare, more dark one as it's typically appears (hard drama and jealousy oriented), when someone stealing MC's "women". Though there is no need for MC or other guy to actually be in relationship with girl, it can be his family. But it's just two variations of this fetish, and there is many more less known. Netorare has different types of it too, more or less dark ones. Also, this fetish works with women as MC who steal guys, or passive partner. No need for men to actually exist or be the actual struggling side.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL i was about to say why you typing on here, get back to work, can't wait for next update and here you are...:cool:

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Actually it was a really crazy month man @MrKnobb . I was working around 14-15h/day but i made it :). Looking forward to hear some opinions after people will play Chapter 2 ...

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Released for $40+ patreons...all 3 of them x'D
Yea, i don't think we are going to hear feedback from chapter 2 for a long time

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@Renetta what do you mean by all 3 of them?

Chapter 1 is free to play

Chapter 2 was released today and is available to 40+ for 2 days.
After 2 days is going to be available to 20+, after 2 more days to 10+ and after that is going to be free to play as specified on patreon tiers.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Vilelab No problem. But i think people really should consider using terms like "cuckold" and "cheating" more, as western player better understand them. Instead of japanese "blank" that's kinda pretty specific, and don't appear much in the same form on western adult VN industry.

what do you mean by all 3 of them?
I think he\she literally meant that you only have 3 40+ patrons. As i'm seeing there are only 2 of them right now though.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's the dev you are quoting. Probably not the hero you are looking for (please don't quote Dark Knight here).

Reactions: kcoope89 and bigmen

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
seeing the dev gets decent support on patreon. he seems like serious guy and i see a lot of potential in this project. problem with branching paths is that they pay off towards completion of the game. before that is just a hassle to have bunch of save files so you can see all content, which is also short because you have to develop bunch of paths every update.
@Vilelab can you share if you plan to add more fetishes ?

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hey @N1K17Y !

Thanks for your kind words. :)

Let's see where this will go with the "branching paths" as i got advised by more people that this is going to complicate the story and it may get to have less content/chapter. Anyhow, now i released a walkthrough for both chapters and a new one is going to be available with each chapter so people can see all the content. Chapter 2 have around 45 min - 1h to play.

Anyway, i also implemented the "simple" choices menu and the game is going to remember what you chose and what are your preferences ...

So, the game keeps track of the characters attributes and also if you prefer a girl ass over her boobs and so on :)

P.S. This is my first game, and if people likes what i do i hope to get more support to be able to put together a team so i can polish Indecent Desires and provide better and better quality content. Also, i will continue to publish new games depending on the amount of support i receive :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this have nothing to do with the game but... allow me to just spread this here :p

WHO THE HELL IS THAT PATREON WHO PLEDGE 250$ per month ????

i would like to know that person :ForeverAlone:
Why you so surprised?I know one person that give DS 1000$ each month until BB 0.8 and that punishment update.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why you so surprised?I know one person that give DS 1000$ each month until BB 0.8 and that punishment update.
i msurprise because you didnt see this everyday... and they arent many much peoples who will give that amount of money with hope only. most of peoples prefer to see something super solid before starting giving a single buck.
giving such a big support like this.. its like... honestly, i dont know if i would call that some very hopefull person... or some dangerously naive person.
no offense to the dev or the donator. but we all know that having such a big hope like this from very beginning or early is dangerous because some bad peoples can abuse that generosity and all.

but yeah.. just my opinion.. i m just surprise to see such a big hope put in a game.

Reactions: armion82

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
@N1K17Y i think it will be more easy if you let me know what kind of fetishes you are interested in ...

From what i know until now there is going to be: blackmail, lesbian, incest, milf, corruption, anal, old & young, feet, voyeurism, 3some, 4some, perversion, panties, femdom ... and the list may continue ...

I don't even know if some all of them goes to fetishes but yea ...

Any suggestion its going to be welcomed ... but also it doesn't mean i will implement it ... anyhow, i will do my best ... :p

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes