2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Paul1681

Apr 21, 2018
where can I find the next chapter of this game? I played it until this masturbation scene and then it stopped... Are there more chapters?

Paul1681

Apr 21, 2018
I just found this site by looking for such games. so I am a newbie with this games. before I only saw this browsegames. but they are boring... you have any other suggestions for me?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just found this site by looking for such games. so I am a newbie with this games. before I only saw this browsegames. but they are boring... you have any other suggestions for me?
Everything on in the popular section is a good starting point. But you can use the tag system, clicking on the tags basically does a search on games that have it which helps immensely to narrow down your search if you aren't looking looking something in particular. I simply follow the Latest Updates section and take my picks from there and follow the threads of those i liked. (Check the ones in my signiture for example ;) )

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I liked it. Talking about aesthetics, characters are very well done and renders are good as well.

Good to see that girls can have a brain in a game (at least for now).
Almost happy when she kicked me out of the house when I touched her ass while she was making coffee...

Lastly, I agree with who pointed out that a different font is needed, especially when they think.

Reactions: Ennoch

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
good renders, i dont think ive seen these girls elsewhere. well for sure they aint in other 20 games. music is a nice touch, adds atmosphere. as much content as you can expect for 0.1. ill wait few months to pick it up again. story aint original but its okay. not a fan of reading others people minds but oh well. the incest patch is a must, otherwise its laughably absurd. at least the dev will be safe from being burned at the stake by patreon. hopefully he is consistent with the updates and we will have content not too long from now.

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
The game has very little to it at the moment, but there's a lot of promise. I hope to see it progress a little more in the future.

Reactions: Onysko

Vilelab

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Reading all the posts here is a source of inspiration and motivation :)

As i am new to the industry i appreciate all the constructive feedback and i will try to address it asap.

Taking in consideration what most of you said I already updated the UI and starting with the release of Chapter 2 there are some changes:

Portrait added for every character so the player can identify more easily who is talking/thinking
Name/Talk/Think fonts changed for easier readability
More choices and paths will be added to the game in future chapters

I will do my best to improve the grammar of the game and I will revise chapter one grammar soon enough but i will not promise it's going to be 100% accurate.

Chapter 2 is going to be released this month (May) and is going to introduce more of the story to you and also new characters.

Please follow the game on twitter for latest updates or support me on patreon if you like it.

I will do my best to keep one eye on your posts here and if you want to contribute with more constructive feedback please consider joining our community on discord.

Regards,
Adrien (Vilelab)

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys,

Reading all the posts here is a source of inspiration and motivation :)

As i am new to the industry i appreciate all the constructive feedback and i will try to address it asap.

Taking in consideration what most of you said I already updated the UI and starting with the release of Chapter 2 there are some changes:

Portrait added for every character so the player can identify more easily who is talking/thinking
Name/Talk/Think fonts changed for easier readability
More choices and paths will be added to the game in future chapters

I will do my best to improve the grammar of the game and I will revise chapter one grammar soon enough but i will not promise it's going to be 100% accurate.

Chapter 2 is going to be released this month (May) and is going to introduce more of the story to you and also new characters.

Please follow the game on twitter for latest updates or support me on patreon if you like it.

I will do my best to keep one eye on your posts here and if you want to contribute with more constructive feedback please consider joining our community on discord.

Regards,
Adrien (Vilelab)
If you want someone to look over your scripts for grammar and spelling, I'm willing to help!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes