2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
I had high hopes for this game.. and was even considering becoming a patron. But I feel like essentially 2 months worth of work, or $20 at the tier to actually play the game, should amount to much more than this update provided. That and the grindy, impossible to play without a walkthrough nature of the game makes it a no from me dog. It's too bad too because a few of the elements, specifically the matronly/femdom aspect mixed with a healthy amount of foot fetishism was right up my alley. Anyone have any recommendations for a game that does those well? (already played DoD, midnight paradise, and estate dominate [loved that one])

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
so baffling I'm also tired of playing it ... there's no point in coming to the bedroom at evening or lastnight if it's not enough
i just want to know how many points they want to play that ? had 20 not enough had 30 not enough had 50 not enough now have over 80 not enough how many points we need with all of them to play scenes ? or all of that is in new update 2020. ???

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
After which scean I can go out from the home... How to get out.. N in which gate.. Iam stranded at this point.. Pls tell me where is the gate for that house.. Cannot click in any point

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i just want to know how many points they want to play that ? had 20 not enough had 30 not enough had 50 not enough now have over 80 not enough how many points we need with all of them to play scenes ? or all of that is in new update 2020. ???
you can have a zillion points and nothing would happen, there is simply no content atm. same goes for blackmailing.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
you can have a zillion points and nothing would happen, there is simply no content atm. same goes for blackmailing.
boring and stupid ! to give players options to click but nothing to do ! do you want something to drink wine beer coca-cola ? wine please ! i don`t have it ! then beer ! i don`t have it ! ok coca-cola ! i don`t have it ! what you have ? water !!! this game is like this :) going to trash !!!

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
This game is a a lot better than i expected. I really enjoyed playing it and the models are GREAT! It shows that much thought, time and effort has been put into designing the characters. Yeah, the story isn't wow, but when combined with everything else it sure adds up to a great game. And the amount of foot fetish content in this game is really appreciated, at least by me. It's a shame that yet another game was off the radar just because there isn't a foot fetish tag on this forum.

An in game objectives screen would be a lot more useful than a walk through pdf for each update. Also some music and sound effects would really add so much to the game.

It gets a 4.5 from me.

Keep it up dev!

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
old saves work ? like 2 versions behind? v3 v4 ?
also i see a futa tag .. which one ? or false tag?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
old saves work ? like 2 versions behind? v3 v4 ?
also i see a futa tag .. which one ? or false tag?
They probably don't work if they are before it changed to open world. Also you have to install the incest mod to play past a certain point. The futa is a side character that doesn't have much content.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
there is a bug after this walkthrough point

» After this you go home and the navigation system is implemented. You are free to move around the house. » You are in your room but before you leave, you need to go to bathroom and take a piss.

when leaving room to go to the glassy lobby
i get
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Entrance_Hallway/night/monique_hallway_entrance_a.png'.
& when hitting ignore
1568489197653.png

The futa is a side character that doesn't have much content
will it be focused on ? or is it just for the tag bait?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Started a new game with this latest update, and once again being plagued by exception errors once it hits the free roam part of the game. So frustrating.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/monique.rpy", line 34, in <module>
NameError: name 'monique_timeline' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "monique.rpyc", line 33, in script
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Indecent Desires\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Indecent Desires\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Indecent Desires\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Indecent Desires\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/monique.rpy", line 34, in <module>
NameError: name 'monique_timeline' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Indecent Desires theGamev002
Sat Sep 14 12:37:20 2019
Anyone know how I can fix this, so I can continue?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
This game is really great until the end of any update. There are too many "hooks" implemented as an update feature without any content behind it, so it really makes for an empty feeling at the end of the update when the game just kind of ...dies.

It's best when a sandbox has full events beginning to end in an update. But I guess the real point is that to really enjoy this one I'll have to wait until it's completely finished to play it.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
When I click on dark street it says go do gym.. man I am repeating gym from iternity but couldn't go to dark streets help

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Can you guys access the gallery? I mean i can but everything is empty and clearly did some photos but nothing in it

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes