• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
And for some reason i find monique sunday morning in the hallway and not at the pool so i can unlock the content with sarah in the sauna...what to do, walkthrough says sunday morning, pool, monique...but she in the hallway

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
And for some reason i find monique sunday morning in the hallway and not at the pool so i can unlock the content with sarah in the sauna...what to do, walkthrough says sunday morning, pool, monique...but she in the hallway
Its been covered in this thread already, but the walkthrough is wrong, you find her on Saturday at the pool.

Reactions: rKnight

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Also can you blackmail the girls? I dobt have enough obedience points or its not implemented ln in the gane?

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Was a good start but got bored trying to figure out where the dev wanted me to go, think the Asian girl bugged out on me and too little content with the main girls yet since I am several hours in and no fulfilled promises of action so far with those I might be interested in. I will maybe check it out down the line. Oh and have us kill a bit of time by a class (since were enrolled) also things like family dinners and stuff.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Then I will wait.
it was originally blue balls level 10 but getting some content with 2 prostitute (not gonna spoil anything) and with the asian booty and the aunt in the sauna it drops to level 5 .....but none the less it stays blue balling but just level 5 now

Reactions: Noneless

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Officially dropping this game. There's literally no direction. Just relying on a guide. Such a shame since Monique is pretty hot.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes