2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Ruined by going in Open world SHIT!
Agreed it just feels like a chore. I do not understand the desire for VN's to go the "open world", most "open worlds" in these games are like go around from point A to point B till you find the right character at the right time then watch a scene then rinse and repeat. Like have they played an open world game, that's always the worst part of it. The best part of those types of actual games is fucking around in the open world.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
You got to wonder what the review system is here for, when so many of the five star reviews for this game practically are just "Great renders, story has potential."

You are not supposed to give 5 stars to a game for that. Five stars basically means the game is already near perfection.
It does everything right. That's what you give the highest rating for.
Not good renders and a story you think is promising.

This game had issues from the start and ever since it became a sandbox it turned to boring, tedious crap, but of course that's only my opinion and it's cool if you like it more than I do, but don't give a five star rating to a game just for the renders.
If the renders were the only thing important in a game, we wouldn't need games at all, we could just run slideshows with daz3d models.
Agreed, that is kinda the point of being able to edit your review, if by the end update the game actually has a good story, nice renders and is longer then 20 mins then you give it 5.

Reactions: botc76

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Oh look, an update with a ton of sexual content. That does absolutely nothing for the game or story. We get to pay a hooker for sex. Meanwhile we still can't do a thing with the most of the females we are interested in. I got excited when I saw this on the latest updates page. Then I remembered which game it is. . .

M'95

May 17, 2019
I played this 6 months ago and tried returning to it today, but I have no clue what to do or where I was in the VN even with a walkthrough and there is no quest log I can find.

Maybe DEV can look at Rocking Robin and also produce a VN version of his sandbox?

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Waiting eagerly for one of our heroes to bring the size down to a more convenient volume. Thanks for the new version!!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes