she will ask you if you have blunt
you can get it from Trevor in the afternoon
keep repeating 2 times
that will progress in new scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and Capt OA

VanFanle

Sep 14, 2018
So you can use a blunt with Karina three times blackmail/help her ends with two different sex scenes depending on which one you do. She then askes you to help her to Blackmail Aiko. but I have not worked out how to do that yet.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So you can use a blunt with Karina three times blackmail/help her ends with two different sex scenes depending on which one you do. She then askes you to help her to Blackmail Aiko. but I have not worked out how to do that yet.
It's a dead end, there's no images for anything beyond that.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So uh for a sandbox game it's not very sandboxy. None of the scenes or events are repeatable and there are no ways to build up stats, if you've done the scenes/events once, without using console cheats. The game has no way of tracking quests maybe add hints on how to progress each girl would be nice. In the current state of the game, it seems like lust is a semi worthless stat and only used as a gate for one-time events. I made the mistake of boosting lust with everyone and now I am able to do fuck all, cause I lack affection or obedience. If your game can't be played and enjoyed without the use of console cheats, you might wanna work on that, same can be said with walkthroughs, but that is just cause most people are worried they may miss out on something.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.007][Vilelab] - Original Size: (2.09GB)

Compressed Download - PC (328MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes