2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
May 24, 2018
Here are my personal cheats of the game.
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it.
How it works: press "Show/Hide Interface" and "Attributes", at this point you see my "Cheats ON / OFF" menu, which allows you to make value changes and add money (y) .
View attachment 457247
View attachment 457255
where do you find the attributes.rpy ? i went through everything it feels like

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know how many thousands of times it takes training to get into the dark street at night?

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
you actually gotta follow that exercise schedule Monique gave you when you talked to her
I've done Monday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Friday morning, countless times, and simply MC's bastard refuses to enter the dark street at night.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
In the game folder. If you can't find it and only have the .rpa files, use "Unren.bat" (find it on the forum with guides on how to use it) to extract the files and replace it.
P.s.: I honestly don't remember how they were originally, but now for me, it became a habit to unpack every game ....

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Well he still has over 400+ plus patrons for this hot mess so i gather nothing will change unless he starts bleeding patrons but this was definitely a much better game in the beginning now i just play it when i wanna feel disappointed..
[I get he has a bunch of Patreons
I get he has a bunch of Patrons, but that doesnt diminish the fact this is still a hot mess lol. As far as bleeding patrons I doubt he will. It comes down to yelling at the wind. People stick around hoping and praying it will get better yet nothing ever does. It is what it is and it is a "Play through the intro then forget game". I agree with your playing when want to be dissapointed however, at this point it doesnt even serve to pass the time while something better is downloading.

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
and downloaded your files, but at the time of extracting ... there is nothing .that is in unknown or damaged format.471827-cheats.porq sera bro?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm so like does the dev hate Aiko or something? i mean i remember the skip button to her scenes had to be added cuz a good amount of ppl didnt want to see it. and now we got two new options to screw her over? i mean it makes sense but you'd think there'd be an option to get her to agree/help MC with Karina's request.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev couldn't careless how you all feel about the game that includes patreons aswell you get stonewalled at every corner and it will continue to happen because you all allow it stop downloading the game stop showing support only way this game has been out 1yr and nothing's happening between MC and LI nothing at all

A junkie drugged up whore that'll do anything for a high, a married milf neighbor that you've only had 1 scene with a whore maid that you can molest because you threaten to report her to Immigrant, a prostitute that charges an absurd amout for a blow job and a quick fuq or a tranny prostitute if your into that type of stuff no story progression your not able to meet new LI if there even in this universe because the 3 li in this game have been untouchable for 1yr and the rest are whores, prostitutes and trannys this is 1 disrespectful dev.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are just so many gals this indecent desire appeals to ... MC needs to sweat them bullets to get them higher ups in the kink scale and / or lacks the proper skill tree to get there. Dev, HEELP!

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
hey guys can anyone help me to get this scene please????
i don't know how to hide the image so sorry for that!
I also don't remember who is this girl
sorry for my english!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hey guys can anyone help me to get this scene please????
i don't know how to hide the image so sorry for that!
I also don't remember who is this girl
sorry for my english!
cant remember if you get that image before or after she rams your ass. but go to the hooker area at night.

Reactions: florin alexandru

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 122991

Overview:
"Desperate and focused on finishing University, our hero has no option but to move to his aunt, Sarah’s house. He is the only child of a single mother and bears no ties to his biological father. The only time his father was brought up is when his mother briefly mentioned that they divorced when our hero was only an infant. He is a young adult ready to start University which, unfortunately, is located far away from his home. Short on cash, he has no choice but to depend on Aunt Sarah for accommodation. It’s no time before our hero discovers deep seeded secrets that his aunt and two cousins, Kate and Monique have kept hidden for years. As he uncovers each secret, his outlook on life is permanently altered. The question becomes … how will he utilize the information he learns about his family and what will his reaction be as he learns of the underground life they live? What are the consequences of unearthing his aunt and cousins’ secrets?"​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-08
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: Vilelab - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.007
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac 0.006: - - -
Android 0.006: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras:

View attachment 89746 View attachment 89747 View attachment 89748 View attachment 89749 View attachment 89752 View attachment 89750 View attachment 89754 View attachment 89753 View attachment 89755
Hi,

How do i save the game as i dont see any option of saving on the screen ( screenshot attached), please help.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes