2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Here are my personal cheats of the game.
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it.
How it works: press "Show/Hide Interface" and "Attributes", at this point you see my "Cheats ON / OFF" menu, which allows you to make value changes and add money (y) .
View attachment 457247
View attachment 457954 Standalone version with a more accurate graphic (it should not generate any error, I think)

View attachment 457255
Hi, thanks for the mod and it works in case that I am able to increase the stats but this seems not to help. I have Affection 100 with Sarah but am not able to invite her for a drink. Are my stats still to low or whats wrong here??

Best regards,
Blubbi

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi, thanks for the mod and it works in case that I am able to increase the stats but this seems not to help. I have Affection 100 with Sarah but am not able to invite her for a drink. Are my stats still to low or whats wrong here??

Best regards,
Blubbi
There is nothing wrong, just those parts, I don't think they were implemented for any character, unfortunately .... :cry:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I've been back and forth in this post to find if it's possible to do the Aiko blackmail scene and found nothing, so i'll do like 2 or 3 persons did before me and ask how to do the Aiko blackmail scene, naturally if it's implemented in this version, an answer would be appreciated, thank's in advance.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
is the mc always outright annoying to be with? or does he mellow out his writing at some point?

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
So, started a new game and still, literally anytime i press the back button it brings up the error. I have to press the bedroom button and roam all the way to where i was in order to navigate anywhere in this game. is this a common error or just me?

Dec 25, 2017
Any sex with Sarah?
Nope.

So, what's to do in this update? any new content?
Some scenes with Katrina.

walkthrough for v0.007
go to school in the morning.
it was Thursday when i played.
u see aiko and kate together.
select eavesdrop scene will start.

2nd katrina
go to canteen/cafeteria
talk to her
she will ask you if you have blunt
you can get it from Trevor in the afternoon
keep repeating 2 times
that will progress in new scene
How much trans content is there? :)
He/She gives you a blowjob and fuck you in the ass.

Reactions: bobbo69

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Game has a lot of potential.
Just wish it was not a sand box (free-roam etc) type as the execution is not good & every other release has a bunch of bugs & my saves don't work & i gotta start all over again.
I do like the quality, story, & characters a lot though.
Maybe too late as game is this far along but i hope dev changes game back to just choices (non sand box)
That's my X-mas wish Santa. :D

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
go to school in the morning.
it was Thursday when i played.
u see aiko and kate together.
select eavesdrop scene will start.

2nd katrina
go to canteen/cafeteria
talk to her
she will ask you if you have blunt
you can get it from Trevor in the afternoon