2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it. how I searched for this file. but I didn't find it. how do I unzip it and stick to where? can you help me out there.Thanks in advance.

maulegals

Nov 30, 2019
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it. how I searched for this file. but I didn't find it. how do I unzip it and stick to where? can you help me out there.Thanks in advance.

There is none original file. You just need copy attributes.rpy to game folder.

Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
I tried playing the game since it became a sandbox. I think I managed to get through 50% of the sandbox content...maybe, but after that I literally fell asleep. It was a very nice game in the Prologue stages, now it became too slow and boring overall for my taste.
Shame, maybe I'll revisit it when its completed until then ---> Recycle Bin

Reactions: McWoodz and Endless
Sep 23, 2018
Ok, so I got curious and played it. Just imagine if the last updates were focused on the existing characters, not some random hookers, the game would be awesome. And questions: How many obedience points to blackmail Monique? How many affection to invite her to a drink? Or are those still not yet implemented?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/day/monique_phone.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/day/monique_phone.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rooms.rpyc", line 319, in script
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\im.py", line 1256, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Nieuwe map\Indecent Desires - v007\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Monique_Bedroom/day/monique_phone.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Indecent Desires theGamev007
Wed Dec 18 19:05:22 2019

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
The graphics are top notch.

The game itself is too busy. Unless you have a walkthrough, you'll never get anything done. It has too many things happening at the same time. The game is also pretty one dimensional. Do this to get that. If not, nothing. For example, there are many ways to get people's affection. In this, supposedly, sandbox or freeplay mode, the options for gaining NPC attribute points are very limited. PLUS!!!, you have to fulfill conditions, which are, again, limited. Which leads us to the need for a walkthrough.

The game is too crowded with NPCs. There are some NPCs I'd rather not talk to, but the game developers seem to think that players want to interact with everyone. I've played many games where I wanted a, 'no, i don't wanna talk to them button'. Seriously, not all characters you create are gonna be appreciated by your audience. We have different personalities, different tastes. An option to avoid most of the crowd, instead of having to be dragged into it (because necessary to unlock bullshit, which is not sandbox at all), and avoid a lot of people button would be nice.

In this game, the only NPCs I have interest in are Monique and her mom. Could care less about the others. While I will be polite, even affectionate with youngest daughter, doesn't mean I want to have sex with her. Like I said, it's only aunt and monique, and I don't really care for getting dragged into her and her friend's problems. If I have to bail their asses out, ok, but i don't really want to interact with the friend. Instead of making everything interconnected in some way, allow independent options.

I've played several games where the unlocking of date scenes were dependent on doing an activity, or speaking to a person, totally unrelated to the fact that, all I wanted was a date? Whatever happened to just asking the NPC out for a date? Why all the complicated shit just so I can ask for a date? The developers have made their games more complicated than real life. WE DON'T NEED THAT SHIT!

There is no one person playing these kinds of games who can say they liked all the NPCs. Give us better control with who we interact with, AND, more options to gain lust and affection. Real life is hard enough as it is. Games are supposed to be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: AB96

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
With the current amount of teasing Kate and Monique have been equally dishing out I feel it should progress to the MC issuing a challenge for them to engage into some antics together as the first scene at the beach did hint it that the MC's cousins have secret thing to each other or it up with Monique and the neighbor/co-worker

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Here are "some" console commands. Use at your own risk.
I've tried to access the console by setting the value to True however it says the default key to press is back tick and that's got me confused as I've tried almost all combinations to get the console to be displayed

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I've tried to access the console by setting the value to True however it says the default key to press is back tick and that's got me confused as I've tried almost all combinations to get the console to be displayed
The ONLY command to enter console is SHIFT+O. You can also use the UnRen to enable console command, just be careful on using it.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Also the walkthrough comments on event at the pool on sunday morning with Monique however on that timeframe Monique is always in the main hallway...so how's that possible to trigger that portion?

Itsyaboi29

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone know when this game will get fj scenes? I saw some WIP notifications which disappointed me since there's so much ff content but no big rewards for the effort...

Reactions: z3212
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes