when i try something no affection no obedience enough wtf
is there working cheats ""?????

Reactions: Zoro45

bullgamecock

Jan 7, 2020
Attribute cheats not working even if i make them all 100 for each
when i try something no affection no obedience enough wtf
is there working cheats ""?????
I think those attributes will be useful in future versions. Hopefully some kind soul will post 0.008 soon.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Nope, the developer released the 0.008 update for patrons in december, but i guess nobody can upload it in here
That was the Alpha version which almost never leaks. But now he released the full version which will probably leak any time now.

Indecent Desires - the Game - v.008 released for $10 on patreon and subscribestar. Enjoy! 400+ New Images 12+ New Animations 8 New Scenes 2 New Locations 2 New side Characters

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Whoever find new things (other than Monique scene in a shue store), please post it here as a gratitude. This game is nearly unplayable as it is now.

1. Monique scene - starts in dialog with her in the clinic, afternoon. She offers to go to the shopping, obvious after that.

There suppose to be around 400 new renders and 12+ New Animations / 8 New Scenes / 2 New Locations / 2 New side Characters

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Didn't i read somewhere that they want to change it to "visual novel" not sandbox? because its really hard to find any content lol

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This game should have stayed a VN. The dev fucked it up when he made it a sandbox and then stopped making any story content. I hope the new system is better, but honestly I just don't really care about this game anymore. What was the point of all the points you earned and all of the branching choices in the VN section of the game if none of it fucking matters when it switches to a sandbox? Stupid fucking dev....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Didn't i read somewhere that they want to change it to "visual novel" not sandbox? because its really hard to find any content lol
That would be the first i've heard, not seen anything like that said anywhere but I do have a short memory so may have forgot.

This game should have stayed a VN. The dev fucked it up when he made it a sandbox and then stopped making any story content. I hope the new system is better, but honestly I just don't really care about this game anymore. What was the point of all the points you earned and all of the branching choices in the VN section of the game if none of it fucking matters when it switches to a sandbox? Stupid fucking dev....
Comments like that are why devs don't bother changing anything. They read shit like that and ignore threads.

It's not that they don't want criticism but they prefer it to be constructive, yours is just petty and useless.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes