2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
So, since no changelog once again, what's new now ? Or is this yet another empty trash update, as is tradition ?

I honestly forgot this even existed to be honest, it's been quite a while and I would be lying if I said I missed this.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Reminds me of Oni,Milfy City Dev,Dual Family Dev and quite a few others I hate how that's so common!
Fuck of from Oni, guy is doing a decent job. He remade half of the game code in last months and is actually adding new content. For example, Jean is coming in couple of months, and usually girls are coming in a big bundles with a lot of content in it.

Others... well, you are right there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vNOM253 and ZTex

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Fuck of from Oni, guy is doing a decent job. He remade half of the game code in last months and is actually adding new content. For example, Jean is coming in couple of months, and usually girls are coming in a big bundles with a lot of content in it.

Others... well, you are right there.
LOL defending Oni one character a year ok. When you got somebody that can compare with him is Mity and he does more content in one update than Oni does in a year.

Sighs I wish we had an actual change log. It's fucking annoying trying to find shit in this game.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
LOL defending Oni one character a year ok.
Considering that Mity is, actually, a whole team with skyrocketing turnover rate, and Oni is one guy who is doing every part of the game? Yep, I see why he is doing it this slow.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Considering that Mity is, actually, a whole team with skyrocketing turnover rate, and Oni is one guy who is doing every part of the game? Yep, I see why he is doing it this slow.
People wanted to help Oni but he doesnt want it so its his fault. You can't defend one character per year. You got other devs that draw and do every part of the game and don't do it as slow as Oni. It's a reason there is a dedicated mod group on here for his game. lol

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
People wanted to help Oni but he doesnt want it so its his fault.
Actually, no, it is not. If developer has a made up working routine he is comfortable with, he should not force himself to move to the teamwork, where he has to also supervise other people and do management stuff instead of developing. It is not a commercial product on sale, there is no contract between patrons and developer like "we will give you n dollars, and you will hire the guy to code, and will shorten the developing time to x months per update". Oni's rate of developing is stable, guaranteed and he is providing exactly what he is offering, holding his side of the bargain.

The difference between Vilelab and Oni is that Vilelab is promising a great game with shittone of content and progress, while Oni says "I produce this kind of content of this rate, support me if you like it. Your support will not make it faster".

I am comfortable with this rate of developing and quality of content, hense why I am paying 5/month to keep it running. He had not promised me anything he had not delivered.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
So, since no changelog once again, what's new now ? Or is this yet another empty trash update, as is tradition ?

I honestly forgot this even existed to be honest, it's been quite a while and I would be lying if I said I missed this.
Since you aren't a Patron, you aren't 'automatically' entitled to a changelog. But to keep you from o_O freaking out...

400+ New Images / 12+ New Animations / 8 New Scenes / 2 New Locations / 2 New side Characters

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Since you aren't a Patron, you aren't 'automatically' entitled to a changelog. But to keep you from o_O freaking out...

400+ New Images / 12+ New Animations / 8 New Scenes / 2 New Locations / 2 New side Characters
I am a patron. Does not mean I am entitled to it, either. To deliver a unplayable game for 10/month is very kind from developer.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019

Holy Cow, there are still patrons for this shit ? So what, is it still a completely empty sandbox or has it returned to being a VN ?

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Most of the "new features" in the game you've mentioned was already in the game since 0.007, so no one really figured out what is exactly the new content of 0.008, apart from the shopping.
It's hard to understand why hundreds of people still patron a developer for a game with such slow content flow. Recommend you guys to have a look around on F95, there is plenty of really promising projects out there. I'm saying this as a fan of the Indecent Desire sisters, but still... :)

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Looking through the CG i found that a few of the new animations are with the trans character, so if you're into that stuff then this is the update for you.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
How you 'interact' with the trans character, or not is a choice you make. It's not forced on you. Nor are any of the upcoming kinks not yet implemented :cool:

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes