2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
My recommendation to anyone that hates on a sandbox game, and isn't interested or a part of seeing it fully developed... Is to wait until the game has been completed. :sneaky:

Reactions: Malkovichi

0zymand1as

Donor
Aug 21, 2017
WTF am I supposed to do I cant just click on everything till sth happens at least include a hint button jesus

Reactions: z3212

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
My recommendation to anyone that hates on a sandbox game, and isn't interested or a part of seeing it fully developed... Is to wait until the game has been completed. :sneaky:
Come on, you know this one is gonna be abandoned. It'd take a good 20 years to make the all the map locations have any purpose at his current trickle. :)

Is this sandbox mode really that bad? Can you compare it to Milfy City, Lunars Chosen or Chloe18?
It doesn't compare...those games have things to do on the map and a story to follow. Empty map, no story is this game

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what is wrong with this game ? last 3 updates what i download can`t see anything new ! want to invite Monique or Sarah to drink don`t have enough points ! how many i need 200 300 500 ???

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Come on, you know this one is gonna be abandoned. It'd take a good 20 years to make the all the map locations have any purpose at his current trickle. :)

It doesn't compare...those games have things to do on the map and a story to follow. Empty map, no story is this game
I know that patrons get a complete walkthrough. And no, it won't take 20 years to finish it. The dev plans on getting at least 2 more games done before I die. :p

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Once more dev demonstrates his real hard on for Trans in particular, demonstrating the many bloats in this game.
That has nothing to do with it obviously by now you all haven't noticed this Dev gives two fucks how his fans or patreons feel all he wants is $. Game started great as a VN then it changed to sandbox Dev bs'd around talking how great an idea it was yes the easier to suck people dry out of $, every single update is practically pointless because majority updates has to do with bug fixes or improving game Mechanics that no one gives a fuck about. If there were things to do at those locations people wouldn't mind but this game once you visit a location it's almost never used again in the game not for replay or story progression locations are dead once used but Dev insist on making updates to unusable things. The reason Dev hasn't put a nail in the coffin for trans because he found a few that are willing to pay so he's going to suckle at their wallets as much as possible before continue anything else yes other things get updates but unnecessary things this way to justify his tactics cant you all see this with this Dev 3 to 4 updates dedicated to trans no Devs do that because the majority dont want to see or aren't interested in seeing that type of stuff but Dev is clinging on to the lil bit of supporters and trysts to milk the shit out of them but driven by lust their to blind to see the grand scheme.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's a pretty cryptic post. Care to elaborate? Please share the game that you're working on so that we can return the favor :sneaky:
One doesn't need to be a dev to notice how stagnant and wayward this games progression or really lack thereof has been.
I can't speak for this specific update but .7 was almost all side character and no main plot progression, if .8 is anywhere close to .7 then it's safe for people to voice their concerns about a lack of direction or maybe a patreon focused direction that is at it's core detrimental to the core gameplay.

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
Most of the "new features" in the game you've mentioned was already in the game since 0.007, so no one really figured out what is exactly the new content of 0.008, apart from the shopping.
It's hard to understand why hundreds of people still patron a developer for a game with such slow content flow. Recommend you guys to have a look around on F95, there is plenty of really promising projects out there. I'm saying this as a fan of the Indecent Desire sisters, but still... :)
Which are these promising Games? :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
All sandbox games in development have stages of progression. One would actually need to be a dev to truly understand that.
There are plenty of MMP's (Milk My Patron's) out there... This game just isn't one of them. ;)
Sorry, but side characters need development too. :coffee:
I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

You don't need to be a developer to critique the wayword developement process. That claim is like saying only a cook can tell you the food you've been served is raw.

You can claim that to the cows come home or do whatever you want to defend the absolutely glacial pace of story updates if you want but that doesn't make it so. It makes it even less so when said character was dropped in with no care about the story and recieves the bulk of an update for a niche side character.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

You don't need to be a developer to critique the wayword developement process. That claim is like saying only a cook can tell you the food you've been served is raw.

You can claim that to the cows come home or do whatever you want to defend the absolutely glacial pace of story updates if you want but that doesn't make it so. It makes it even less so when said character was dropped in with no care about the story and recieves the bulk of an update for a niche side character.
oh-that's just too damned funny! shoe's on the the other foot, now, huh?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes